tiistaina, huhtikuuta 10

Even more shortly...

Easter Holidays SUCK. no scale, stupid food, stupid, food, stupid food, did I already mentioned the freaking stupid food? no scale, no need to measure damage, when did I became this weak? The question I keep asking... or weak and weak. I think it's ok to be weak when your memory stick dies and you have rewrite EVRYTHING. That was the magical point where I lost it... over 20 pages, work worth of countless hours. I was doing good before this but now... I'm stressed as hell.

Today called at my cleaning company that I'm sick because I got a better job offer at the school for two days... means my two weeks salary from cleaning with two days of work. Of course I'm gonna lie a little to get that. And besides two weeks from now and I'm not cleaning anymore. *happy*

Today no food until now; rice with vegetable curry and a piece of chocolate.
Going for zumba lesson with a bike about 800-1000 calories burned.

And thanks for your encouragement lovely ladies. I'm fine, a bit tired, but fine. And back at it.


1 kommentti:

Yy123 kirjoitti...

hopefully ur not so stressed anymore! much love<3