Omg what day it was yesterday, I don't know if I liked it or not. First my cousin left I was sighing, then my boss from the cleaning company called. It started the way "it's your last day tomorrow.." I was nodding yes it is. And then she cut to the point... people from the one place I clean had called in and complained. And the tone seemed to be something like we have been looking this a while now but not cared to complain. Sure there is a lot of stuff I could have done better there but I do know that half of that was shit. Things that I can't do like some white spots on the toilet floor and I wonder if they want the dirty dishes out from the machine.
Well obviously I was little confused and felt bad, mad and didn't care about anything and with the combination of my cousin here, my fridge is filled with food I normally wouldn't eat. --> Chocolate cookies, diggestives.... why on earth I have to handle things like this?
Well obviously I was little confused and felt bad, mad and didn't care about anything and with the combination of my cousin here, my fridge is filled with food I normally wouldn't eat. --> Chocolate cookies, diggestives.... why on earth I have to handle things like this?
Then I got a message from my summer work boss that I had forgot to return some papers and that if I didn't mail her instantly they would assume that I'm not coming. Well I did sent stuff to her via mail and was like what the hell is going on today.
Then my third boss from the school I substitute called and booked three days for me in May.
And then it's decided, I'm moving in with Sheng for the summer. We both are gonna save some money by doing so and she's gonna be away anyway which means that I'm living alone for the most of the time.
Tomorrow LONDON. Finally. ^^

1 kommentti:
Sounds like quite the day you had. Good luck with it all... perhaps you are better off without the cleaning job anyhow. It sounds like crap to me.
Moving is good, change is good! Remember that when things all seem to be going WRONG. ;)
Lähetä kommentti