Don't really know how to define last days... I'm at mom's (she's not talking to me for some unknown reason) and I feel like I'm just in the way. Got my visa for China today. Been eating quite nicely under 1000 calories past week.
My sister will come today, we're going for amusement park tomorrow, my step dad's dad will be put in cemetery the day after, then I need to make my way back to island for farewell party, then the day after there's season closure party, then my friends are gonna host a farewell party... I'm busy partying. And all I can think of is how to hell I'm able to keep my hands of all that food - well not all. I'm also thinking how much I'm going to miss them.
And here's link to my blog I'm gonna be also writing next year (please keep it ed free!!) during my exchange year.
My sister will come today, we're going for amusement park tomorrow, my step dad's dad will be put in cemetery the day after, then I need to make my way back to island for farewell party, then the day after there's season closure party, then my friends are gonna host a farewell party... I'm busy partying. And all I can think of is how to hell I'm able to keep my hands of all that food - well not all. I'm also thinking how much I'm going to miss them.
And here's link to my blog I'm gonna be also writing next year (please keep it ed free!!) during my exchange year.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti