sunnuntaina, elokuuta 12

Go on little dreamer

Sun is emerging slowly behind the buildings, my breath is smoking in the cold air filling up the empty city. I just love the glimmering glass that reflects the sun beams out like a little candle trying to set up fire in the sky. I love the smell of shriveling leafs in the cold air, the smell of autumn and the last summer dusts flying in the air before they settle to the ground.
   I yawn big and hope to get some coffee even the caffeine I've had during the night is pumping in my veins so hard that I feel little sick. No sleep, laxatives and all funny thoughts mixed up in the morning of this empty capital. I walk around with no ending point or way to go. I'm just spending my time in here and waiting my train to leave. Secretly I'm hoping I'd have a scale with me. Secretly I'm hoping that my friend wouldn't come back to her apartment so that I could still do my thing safe. Secretly I think about Nana and hope that she'd be there with me, I miss her and I'm worried that I get too tangled, dependent and addicted to her.
   But in reality I don't have a scale with me. I'm gonna go back on the afternoon so why would I? In reality my friend came back, this is her apartment and now she's up and awake and in the toilet. Making me harder to avoid eating, playing my tricks and all... I love her, my little Sheng, but this is gonna be hard in 18 square meters with both of our stuff and no place to run. In reality it was Nana who called me yesterday and wanted  me out with her (only problem was I couldn't), I just thought her like half of the day but she was the one who actually called. And I'll see her today <3 p="p">
Today we're closing the island and my summer in it's magic is over. Sad. No more our peacock trying to jump in my lap when I'm cooking morning coffee, no more goats wondering and stealing our food, no more chickens running next to gas oven and trying to do a suicide because a dog chases them. We got action under those pine trees in the village. It's almost like their needles hold on to love, caring and kindness we spread around and then it rains down in the wind. This atmosphere is hard to explain, but it's so healing and it's purely created by us... and now it'll be gone soon because time reaches out its hand and grabs it. Even life doesn't end there, we can still meet each other out side this paradise, it's not the same. I'll miss them. Terribly.

But yesterday I got a glance from up coming, I met all the wonderful people in zumba and it was so nice to get these sore muscles, dance with them and smile. Foremost say that I had the most amazing summer ever and see their smile when they're happy for me.


Ei kommentteja: