keskiviikkona, elokuuta 8

Challenges accepted!

Piggy and Sunchild are hosting a weight loss challenges and of course I cannot pass those opportunities. I'm in. I cannot miss either of them.

Otherwise the situations increasing my stress level are easing up - or I feel that way. My manager showed her face yesterday and she was quite friendly and calm... like the person I know she is for real. That made me quite happy but still I don't trust the situation to stay that way. I still think I need to talk with her about what she wrote to us and see how she took our message before I do any decisions if I take it further. Right now it looks like I don't have to and she seems to have understood the message and taken it in. But funny thing is that when the main issue was communication, you would think that she'd reply...

Oh well, I don't know. Summer has gone too fast again and I feel like I got terribly much things to do before I can go to China. Also I'll miss these people so much that I've learned to know... like hell, Nana was on her day off yesterday and I felt so lonely and missed her whole day. Part of it was because I really would have wanted her to be there when my manager walked in but at least I knew she would answer me if on phone if I needed her. The reason why I missed her so bad was that the whole working point was filled with her stuff... there were kiwis with the note "Left from Nana 5.8" another note "Nana's jacket" and another one "Nana's sunglasses"... she basically lives in that box :D.
   This summer holds again way too many good memories, funny moments and fresh starts. I want to remember these feelings the island group did the therapy thing again. I can breathe easy, no matter what size I am or how anxious I feel. I've gotten so many good friends now that my life is becoming harder and harder to believe to be true. Now I see yellow-brownish leaves falling and I know that this was it. Today I got the feeling that autumn is here.

My best summer memory...? Oh my, this is hard one. Maybe the night when we celebrated Aya's birthday on the island... or the other night when I was drinking with Nana and really figured out who she was. Or when these two people who go to same zumba group as I do gave a visit or when I was out with Yuki. This all is so dear... I've been crazy these few days, spreading love around just because I feel so good about everything and sad that it has to end and exited about my next year.

Have a good day my lovlies!


The sound of sweet and tender whisper that tells you to be a better and bigger person in some way...
Just let me sink in this feeling.

Ei kommentteja: