maanantaina, elokuuta 6

Gained one heart

Thanks to these complicated situations with my manager and one customer I know I've gained a new friend. The girl I mentioned in this post turned out to be my absolute support in these difficult times. I'll name her Nana... this is the best part I like; giving a new alias name to someone with thought because it means that I've gained an important person in my life. But yea Nana, she's a bubble personality who talks a lot but can also shut up when she listens. She's on map about the situation with my manager... so well that she informs what her managers are thinking. She sales ticket so she got the better managers than I have who also wonder the work ethics of my manager. I mean what comes to mine at the moment, I got no respect for her. I hold on to the feelings I once felt when she was different but those are the only thing that keep me from reporting higher up.
   But the thing with Nana happened really yesterday. There was one extremely hard customer and when I herd I texted immediately some hugs there to make them happier who were involved. Nana was one of them and the customer kept shouting one hour there and didn't listen anything and nothing was good what Nana tried. After the situation was over she went to cool off for a while... when I heard this much I got really worried. I knew that the one who got him on at our end wasn't alone and could handle it but Nana... I had a bad feeling in my gut. I sensed far away that something was up, wrong and I wanted to make sure she was ok. Cuz even though I didn't know her too well, I saw that she's a strong person and it takes a lot to shake her up like that.
   I thought long how to text her that she'd come have few drinks with me. After half an hour I managed to form it so that I was able to send it. She said yes... and then we went and oh boy! Changing life stories again. Where do these people come from in my life and why right now? I value her life experience, it's a lot for a girl of her age. And she can understand me, my problems and past way better than many others. The fact that I trusted her so much is a mystery... she was sneaky. Asked is there something I don't want to talk about and the she started to dig. And I just had to return the favor, she was hinting to the things she has been throung and I had to ask. I'm glad I did, now I know that she's one of those few people who don't have an eating disorder but can understand what it's like. She got 4 friends with one... and she even knew what Ednos was. I was surprised cuz usually people don't know that. So now I'm the 5th friend with ed. Great! She's a hell of a collector... and she know also all the excuses so I got to be careful. But she really gave me her heart that night and so did I.

-4.4 lbs lost
3/28 no binging
Love project: Nana made me smile when she came by to say hello, and my favorite body part today is my hair. It was really useful the other night when talking with Nana and for a change it looked good.

Ei kommentteja: