maanantaina, syyskuuta 2

Why Sparkle sparkles

Here I am alone with my morning coffee and thinking "what am I supposed to do at this time, right now?" it took me an hour to figure out that I'm normally reading and writing blogs at this time... so in other words Sparkle is gone. I left her at the airport yesterday and  I have no idea what I should do, how I should live now that she's not here anymore. It's a weird relationship, I'm the part that remembers where she puts things and takes care that everything is with us and she's the part that tracks the time and tell what to do. It was so safe and warm to sleep next to her.

I should learn to think and act on my own again. I will, at least it wasn't as hard this time to say the goodbyes as t was last time. I know I will see her again in few months and then my life will be really interesting again. I slept two weeks next to her and she then we drove down to South to stay at mom's because the airport is so much closer there. So, first we had exploding strawberry jam which meant cloth washing and packing again. Then we had long stops and we were in bed around midnight. Next morning we check again the time when the plain is leaving and at the airport the shit happens. Her flight is not there. There's self check-in and we can't check her in... so we take a closer look at the ticket. It says Saturday 31st and now it's Friday 30th. Lesson learned check also the date from Sparkle's ticket, not just the time. But I got one extra day with her before hugs and promises that she would take care of me as a return when I go back to Phuket.

Today I got my first lecture here, that screams back to routines but I fight it with every way I can. I put on my school uniform from Phuket, wear my hair wild and put the make up on upside down. I cried at the airport mainly because of the fact that I have to stay here. Sure it hurts to let Sparkle go again but it hurts because I have to stay h e r e, here, here, here. Just here. It's gray and rainy in here.

But I'm going to keep my head up. Thank god I have Aya here with me. It's all about late night talks and drinking too much coffee.

1 kommentti:

Sam Lupin kirjoitti...

im with my afternoon coffee this is followed by my after afternoon coffee and then my after after afternoon coffee then my evening coffee then my after evening coffee and you get the point
awwwwwwww i'm sorry Sparkle is gone baby
"I know I will see her again in few months and then my life will be really interesting again." just remember that you might want to make your life interesting now to have a few stories to tell <3
exploding jam.
oh darling.
"But I'm going to keep my head up. Thank god I have Aya here with me. It's all about late night talks and drinking too much coffee."
you are something, sweetie. you know that. i'm glad you're keeping your head held high. you deserve so much to be honest, and you will be back with Sparkle.
you know that whatever happens happens. you're going to wear your make-up right side up for me today, won't you?

<3 I love you loads.
i'm sad that it's grey and rainy there, but maybe the greyness could be good so you can walk in there all colourful and shock the rain from the world.

take care of yourself. you deserve it. majorly.

-Sam Lupin