perjantaina, syyskuuta 6

2% dad and long time no see smiles

I forgot my phone in the car for the night... well, the bitch is still working which is always nice It's getting so cold here. Then I'm also officially broke because I took the morning to pay all my bills away and because my dad is now enjoying pension, he's playing even more helpless and broke. I mean all the money he has goes to beer, cigarettes and to his alcoholic brother who lives up in the north; and when I ask that could he pay my phone bill (like he btw, once promised) he has no money for it, I have no understanding about how much things cost in this world and I'm too demanding. It's fucking 40 euros... I could eat a little over a week with that, and he would need to drink one beer less per day for a week. And he's still getting money in a month as much as I get to use in three months. Thanks dad, thanks a lot. I've always appreciated the way you love me by buying me things but now it's getting old.... so I guess I'll eat just porridge cuz I got money for nothing else? My phone would be 2% of his money. Fucking 2%!!! (and now notice, I'm getting mad at him for the things I can... actually I just hate that he drinks so much)

Enough of rambling.
I was at my old high school talking about the university studies for the kids who're desperately thinking their future plans. It was so nice to see my old teachers again... specially my history teacher from junior high, he's ecstatic about what I study and we talk damn a lot. I saw also my dear, dear Shou-nu and my homeroom teacher who has finally left her children to daycare and come back to work - which means that I've reached one huge goal. I decided that when I see her again, I can smile and tell her that I'm ok.  And I can. I really can which is just aaamazing! I haven't seen her in five years. In five years... that's a long time and she was the first person who hugged me when I was crying over rice porridge I had eaten. I just wish I had had more time to talk with her other than that 2 minutes in the yard passing by. Anyway it was better than nothing, they all made me smile.

After those I've been sitting in my favorite coffee shop for ages and convinced mom to buy red and green wallpapers to the living room. And I hope I would see my cousin... and I need to get some action. My stories are getting boring xD.
(And still I want to scream and get out of here. Mom's house is driving me crazy!)
   

3 kommenttia:

Katie Elizabeth kirjoitti...

I just started following. My dad and your dad sound like they would get along pretty well. I begged my dad for 40 dollars to borrow, I was planning on paying him back next week, and he told me he couldn't do it cuz he needs Rum. Ugh. How frustrating. I'm sorry hun. Keep your head up. XOXO

Eve kirjoitti...

My dad got remarried and I'm still considered a "dependent" on his taxes meaning he gets more money because i'm on there when it comes time for returns. He wants to give me the one doctor bill and the one orthodontist bill from this summer. He keeps making excuses about mom's alimony (which I hear he doesn't pay anyway) and I just get the feeling my stepmom is somehow involved in this. The lady is nice and I like her just fine, but he no longer wants to help me and I don't ever ask him for money or anything! He also had a drinking problem and could go out to the bars for a while. Sorry, I could rant and rant about that too haha. I'm so glad to hear that you could say you're in a better place to your teacher. I feel like that is one of my favorite moments, coming back to people that loved me and saw me in my weakest moments and then being able to say that I'm okay.

Sam Lupin kirjoitti...

fuck your dad
for fuck's sake asdfghjkl; some people i'd rather just got UGH my father would never do that no way in bloody hell would he not sacrifice a drink for his daughter so it infuriates me to no end that your dad does this. he deserves to see the end of my shit hole.
you have a right to be fucking angry. your dad is not a 2%. your dad is skimmed milk. asshole. no cream. no fat. no jizz.
omg omg that is amazing I get so excited when I see my teachers! im not even joking. i'm just like...really excited especially when it comes to my TOK teacher and my Bio teacher and my Maths teacher. I just love them so bloody much!!!!
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh your stories are never boring ^_^

-Sam Lupin