maanantaina, elokuuta 19

Road under my feet

Finally working internet and some privacy. There has been days when my apartment has been filled with Spanish conversations - it's a beautiful language even though I can't understand it. However winds of change are blowing now. Dou is leaving today, I'm currently at my sister's apartment, she left for school and I'm tomorrow I'm going to say hello to Sparkle because she's still in here.

The day before yesterday I was in the amusement park with Cat, Oota, Ishi and Yuki. I took Yuki with me since she has seen those guys once before and she got hooked... she said it's the energy around them that gives you more power. I know exactly what she's talking about. Some people just have that kind of energy around them... funniest thing though is that me Aya and Cat are somehow mentally connected. We think the same thoughts, get the same ideas at the same time and it's like our hearts beat the same rhythm. Now Cat and Oota are going to say no to candy and goods until Christmas and me and Aya made the same pack separately without knowing a thing about what others had decided. With small exceptions of course, like my cousin's wedding on next weekend.

I'll update more later when I get back from Sparkle's and get my internet working properly. Love you guys, enjoy the last sun beams of summer.

2 kommenttia:

Sam Lupin kirjoitti...

oh my gosh what a cool blog transformation. take it to you to have a voodoo doll in the background.
ITS SO FITTING
yeah I know what you mean about it being a beautiful language and you not understanding it.
is it bad whenever I look at you I think of that Terasbetoni song that won Eurovision
OH MY GOSH I LIKE SPARKLE
aw but candy is -
what last sun beams
I live in Bahrain
its always summer. until it's our failing winter.
that's it. we only have two seasons (literally!)

-Sam Lupin

Sweetands0ur kirjoitti...

I took two Spanish papers for extra credits at university and I absolutely loved it :) the language is just so beautiful.
I hope your internet starts working well again. Hope you have a great week! :)
xx