My week really has disappeared, it's feels like I sweated it away... It's Saturday morning, by far I've been exercising 11 hours this week and yesterday I did nothing but drove to my mom's. And because I don't have a scale I just weighed in and I've lost 4,5 lbs this week... eating around 1200-1500 calories trying to hit the share like 40-50% carbs, 30-40% protein and 20% fat. I still got 35-40 lbs to lose to get where I want to be (which is at 135-130) or if the situation starts to look like that I could be happy also with 140.What makes this now different from everything I've done before? I've learned from my mistakes... I'm actually hitting those 1200 calories and more when I can't weigh in everyday which automatically eliminates the strange will to lose those 4 lbs in one day and not to eat.
So looking at the list of errors:
The second thing is the change... even after this week I'm seeing the difference and feeling the difference. I have such things as muscles and they want to show themselves - and two days ago I really noticed that my tummy wasn't sticking out anymore that bad. I used to be afraid and exited in the past about that - but the little more afraid because I knew I would lose it because I had gotten it by starving and my body would just go crazy if it got normal amount of food and it's even more scary thought. So I undid the change every time because I wasn't ready to answer for a question "how did you do it?"
Error list:
Another huge thing is that I'm not living alone anymore. I got Aya which means I have constant support and just the presense of another person can change it all. I gives the touch for reality in a different way and it's so much easier to resist the crazy thoughts that make binging seem as a good idea. Also if there's something bothering me, she'll tell me to go out to jog. And she will worry... just yesterday she asked me if I'm planning to have any recovery day this week. I got also Yuki who has paid the exercise card for the uni and is now suddenly kicking it... and that girl has lost some serious amount of weight by changing her diet. It's just good and I'm not worried because she's too sane to play with her food but now she feels it and sees it and during this year that I was away she has taken huge leaps with her thought about herself and how she should love and appreciate herself.Error list:
Error list:
And last the most important error I can think just now. Before I was doing this "to look good at day x", "to get that person say something..." See the problem? None of my striving motivations didn't say "I do this because I'm worth it, I deserve it and it's the best thing I can do to respect and love myself" - no I'm meaning to live healthy. This time I'm doing it for me and the only person I'm competing with is me.
Error list:
Current weight: 178,35 lbs.
Mentality: somewhat more clear than before
Issues: Something unsolved but working on those... like something that Michelle said during the Biggest loser season six (that girl was so much in mental pain because of her mom in which I can relate); both she and her mom are totally different persons than few years ago when they stopped talking and she doesn't any bleeding apologies anymore. I got it... that's what forgiving actually means. And I'm afraid to let go of this hatred because in somewhere back of my mind I still think that not speaking with my mom about things or just forgetting what she put me through, I would somehow get hurt again and I would hurt her. Hatred and anger doesn't protect anyone. It turns people bitter. Do I want to be that bitter granny walking on the street with wooden stick and kicking the younger ones? No. I want to be that granny who kicks the football on that granny's butt with teenagers and runs over the fence to escape from the crime scene.
This is again the insides that I've been struggling to reach for the past few days. But it's there now and I'm on the same page with myself again which feel better than anything else. Have a happy weekend my lovelies! Kick some ass!
Eve - I'm the kind of "all or nothing" person, so every time I get my life in a place where I can have some kind of a routine, I start counting more precisely and looking more carefully what I put in my mouth. Every time I look forward to it and every time I wait for the day when I could keep it with me even when I'm not having such normal routine.
Sam - To come to think of it, I never hear anyone saying "I ate apples" either. What's with that? Are we all bogotifying poor apples (or have just been watching too much Snow White?) :D Thanks girl, you make me smile like always.




5 kommenttia:
I really liked this post because I felt like you had a really clear head. When I initially recovered from my really bad bout of anorexia I ate a lot too and gained weight. Quite a bit. It's like you said, you can eat just because you can. It tasted good and I had deprived myself of anything that was rich and delicious for the sake of being skinny. It's crazy how trust is such an integral part of this. Now I eat all the time. I probably eat a good 1500 or more a day and I don't gain. It's just because I lift and my body is constantly using the calories. Now I eat because it serves a purpose. It's amazing how your mind changes about these things. Keep going girl. You have such a beautiful strength and such a beautiful spirit. You're always looking into whatever depths I'm writing on and you give me clarity. Keep working on those feelings about your mom. It was a little while ago and you know what's amazing? The capacity for healing and forgiveness. Don't forget to forgive yourself.
I love you bunches. :D
" Do I want to be that bitter granny walking on the street with wooden stick and kicking the younger ones? No. I want to be that granny who kicks the football on that granny's butt with teenagers and runs over the fence to escape from the crime scene. " haha ur so awesome!
Srsly tho this post was so inspiring and encouraging for me because we are both striving for the same thing! which is health and recovery from our EDs. And I share such a similar struggle to you that it rly makes me so grateful to see someone able to battle these struggles. I was at a low point this week and seeing ur post makes me more determined to pull myself together. Congratulations on the weight loss! I am very proud of you and you can definitely reach your goals! I am so glad that you have such wonderful support, it truly warmed my heart to read. Stay strong love<3333
what week?
mine is just beginning and it's already as long as fuck.
omg aw 140lbs
I want to see how you look like will you show us omg
omg i should do that
just not weigh in for a while
im glad you're doing this all so right. this is really making me smile.
congrats on losing x and im glad that you've found that out. it's really refreshing to rediscover things in recovery to be honest. :)
you are literally the most amazing human being in ever. you're so fucking strong im amazed
aw i'll eat apples soon
omg my friends tho and their apples
crazy people
they are in love with apples for fuck's sake
-Sam Lupin
It sounds like you're very motivated, and that's awesome. Keep up the good work and striving for what you want. Lots of love.
XOXO
Love the fitspo. This was great motivation for me to keep going, and I've just had to add this blog to my dashboard:)
Lähetä kommentti