Coffee and it's so white out side you can't see out of the window. Not snow, not yet. It's just mist. I have a lecture starting in an hour, I just cleaned the bathroom and I planned my exercises for this week and the theme is "kill yourself". 14 hours of instructed as kicking... who said I'm not determined to lose weight now that I have my routine back. Routine started today, I might not own a scale but I will figure that out. Mom has one... so I might just use that when ever I go there (because right now I don't have money to buy own.)
Brunch today
Oat meal and banana CHECK + 300
Planned snack after class; banana - I hate apples - and yogurt + 190
Planned dinner; bell peppers with eggs and cucumber with carrot smash. And maybe I should bake some wrappers or something to hit +600
and hopefully I'll burn around 800 calories... just watched few videos from youtube about the classes I'm going to try today because I've never even heard of them and I'm not sure do I want to go or not. I'm going to try... open minded. Rumbita and PranaBeats I have no idea where I got myself into. Will see. Testing Monday is good anyway because then I got hardcore sweating rest of the week. Mainly dancy cadio, combat and strength in different forms. I love this; focusing on myself, moving and feeling good after the mind confusing weekend at mom's. Last two days there I was just angry with no reason really. Or if I wasn't angry I was feeling down and like I was a worthless piece of shit who could do nothing but to sit on my ass all the time. Not nice. I'm not sleeping at my mom's next weekend, I'm going elsewhere and taking a break - almost a week there is just way too much for me to handle. It all went away only after I had done 3 hour walking/jogging interval/ strength killer thing and I was sweating like a waterfall.
Really sometimes I feel like I live in a soap opera without background music. My life is just so fucking epic... like who goes to her parents and cries her eyes out just because she can't handle it when her life stops and starts running as a slide show through her eyes. Happens to me quite a lot.
Aya is still checking apartments here and there but I wish she's not really leaving - I think she's not. She just hates this situation where she's basically stuck living with one person because she has no money. In this land it's a huge requirement to get along on your own and right now she can't do a thing to earn money but to study and go to work later. I love her and I don't care if she can't pay me back in years but she would do the same thing for me.
Brunch today
Oat meal and banana CHECK + 300
Planned snack after class; banana - I hate apples - and yogurt + 190
Planned dinner; bell peppers with eggs and cucumber with carrot smash. And maybe I should bake some wrappers or something to hit +600
and hopefully I'll burn around 800 calories... just watched few videos from youtube about the classes I'm going to try today because I've never even heard of them and I'm not sure do I want to go or not. I'm going to try... open minded. Rumbita and PranaBeats I have no idea where I got myself into. Will see. Testing Monday is good anyway because then I got hardcore sweating rest of the week. Mainly dancy cadio, combat and strength in different forms. I love this; focusing on myself, moving and feeling good after the mind confusing weekend at mom's. Last two days there I was just angry with no reason really. Or if I wasn't angry I was feeling down and like I was a worthless piece of shit who could do nothing but to sit on my ass all the time. Not nice. I'm not sleeping at my mom's next weekend, I'm going elsewhere and taking a break - almost a week there is just way too much for me to handle. It all went away only after I had done 3 hour walking/jogging interval/ strength killer thing and I was sweating like a waterfall.
Really sometimes I feel like I live in a soap opera without background music. My life is just so fucking epic... like who goes to her parents and cries her eyes out just because she can't handle it when her life stops and starts running as a slide show through her eyes. Happens to me quite a lot.Aya is still checking apartments here and there but I wish she's not really leaving - I think she's not. She just hates this situation where she's basically stuck living with one person because she has no money. In this land it's a huge requirement to get along on your own and right now she can't do a thing to earn money but to study and go to work later. I love her and I don't care if she can't pay me back in years but she would do the same thing for me.
2 kommenttia:
Just an observation, you've been counting calories a lot more when it gets hectic. As active as you are, I'm positive you probably look amazing! (Get me into the cardio! I avoid that crap like the plague. :D) Also, I like to cry now and then to my mom in just those very instances, or when it's too hectic, or for whatever whiny reason. It's good for the soul. :)
Take care of yourself, okay?
Love you lots!
I cant tell the difference between mist and snow :3
okay I can like in theory but probably not in practice xD
omg im dying to know how you look like now that Eve mentioned it fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk nooo
okay okay back to commenting
never heard anyone in the world say "I hate apples" not sure how to feel about that
but yum bananas
i can't live on that little food
wow
you make me want to workout until my legs just give up
soap operas as cool. at leas there are stories you have. imagine if you don't have to face anything at all. huh. you'd be a really boring person. that's how i think of it anyway.
by the way you're not worthless you're not a piece of shit you're an amazing human being and those voices are mean and horrible and liars
do take care of yourself
i love you so much you little critter! oh Tat xo
-Sam Lupin
Lähetä kommentti