Our group in nice, except I find it pretty annoying when the German people get bored to talk English... it doesn't seem to matter if there's people around who cannot understand, they just don't bother to tell what's going on. Oh-well. It wasn't like I was planning to spent time with other exchange students anyway. My eating has been little off, so my exercise... but what can you expect when you travel 24 hours straight and try to adjust with everything going on. And when you're more tied to normal people who eat and when everything is happening around food... and the one you hang out with is fattest in the group. But now I finally feel the strength to say no and to gain more control.
It's really beautiful in here. And hot and humid. Souther China so what can you expect. But I was surprised because of the space, here is a lot of people but at least this island (High Education Mega Center) doesn't feel that crowded at all. You can see empty street and it's not even that rare to see one. Well yea, I love the way thing are now... and I even took a scale with me. I just couldn't leave without it.
Today we got only one lecture that starts at 13.50 so I got nice long morning. Now shower and then out for my ice coffee / lunch. I'm gonna tell people that I ate already when they want to go to eat at 12.30 or something. Have a smoothie/juice and eat at night. I mean the portion sizes with food are enormous!! But then again we laughed to death with May (my black sheep buddy, we go our own way) about family sized chip bag... it was the size of two coke cans!!
Have a happy day my lovlies!!
2 kommenttia:
its always so hard to diet or even eat healthy when ur traveling! because its all about tasting the new foods and stuff...my brother gained like 10lbs in 2 weeks when he visited China. But srsly good luck! ur plan sounds great:) and i hope ur having a nice time there going around to all the places and stuff too<3 gosh it must be boiling there!
hey, sexy ladddddddy.
oh my Gosh. travelling!!!
it is incredibly hard to gain control when travelling so kudos to you. I went all rabid bingefest when I was travelling and gained back a lot.
^_^ have fun, babe! Try not to stress too much about food and all, okay? Anything that can be gained will be lost <3. By the way, you can't hold this against meeeee like ever.
-Sam Lupin
Lähetä kommentti