Binge + Anime. And wasn't I the one who swore that this room was binge free? So what now... happy to have you back, my dear two pounds. (Nope don't know for sure - I might be be even luckier and had doubled that!) Again scared of that Electronic thing that makes my day or destroys it.
Anyway, I got a plan for the next week that allows me to skip lunch... I mean without explaining anyone what I'm about to do. I'll just say that I have a theme to use water boiler creative and save some money. Honestly, no fridge, not anything. Only the water boiler. That's my only option in food making. Or eat it fresh... I'm so gonna use that too, now that I finally figured out where I can get the fresh stuff.
So not going too great at the moment, but things will lighten up.
I know they will, they have to.
I was at this museum today... with Maya. My day was perfect until we saw Subway and Maya wanted food, then she wanted Starbucks. I don't deny that I've been missing real bread that doesn't have some kinda custard in it, taste sweet or just be fluffy. But I don't run around with special things that remind me of home - it's not gonna make me magically appear in Finland. And she has always this "but I've been almost two months on the road right now" - excuse. I'd so love to ask so what? If it was anyone else but her, I'd be happy to go Subway. But it's always this "my horse is bigger than yours" - thing that she goes on and on and she has to be the better one.
I hate what that brings up in me. I jump on that road too and every possible moment I get, I try to make her feel stupid. I've noticed that practical things are really something I can easily shine with in here. I notice things and I can detect things way better than many others. She's not so good at that so, I use that ruthlessly.
But now, I got to go to eat. Dinner with Maya and Dana... so I bet I'll be back to complain a little bit more.
Anyway, I got a plan for the next week that allows me to skip lunch... I mean without explaining anyone what I'm about to do. I'll just say that I have a theme to use water boiler creative and save some money. Honestly, no fridge, not anything. Only the water boiler. That's my only option in food making. Or eat it fresh... I'm so gonna use that too, now that I finally figured out where I can get the fresh stuff.
So not going too great at the moment, but things will lighten up.
I know they will, they have to.
I was at this museum today... with Maya. My day was perfect until we saw Subway and Maya wanted food, then she wanted Starbucks. I don't deny that I've been missing real bread that doesn't have some kinda custard in it, taste sweet or just be fluffy. But I don't run around with special things that remind me of home - it's not gonna make me magically appear in Finland. And she has always this "but I've been almost two months on the road right now" - excuse. I'd so love to ask so what? If it was anyone else but her, I'd be happy to go Subway. But it's always this "my horse is bigger than yours" - thing that she goes on and on and she has to be the better one.
I hate what that brings up in me. I jump on that road too and every possible moment I get, I try to make her feel stupid. I've noticed that practical things are really something I can easily shine with in here. I notice things and I can detect things way better than many others. She's not so good at that so, I use that ruthlessly.
But now, I got to go to eat. Dinner with Maya and Dana... so I bet I'll be back to complain a little bit more.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti