Another day when I was able to to go without lunch. Again I left with a girl called Ju... she's kinda lonely wolf and others are having bit of a hard time to understand her. She's free. She comes and goes as she likes and answers to no one. At the same time she's really shy and has low self confidence, so she's the type that doesn't dare to ask if she'd like to go somewhere... and I'm really mad to some of the people here because they're like, "if she's not opening her mouth and being interested, then fine, I'm not either!" For me that's just insane. I cannot imagine leaving anyone out like that... you know what I mean? I don't mean that we should move as a one pack but just the attitude to leave her out because she's little different sucks.
Also I start to feel like suffocating. I got only this other Finnish girl to hang out with, Maya and she's - well, first of all fat, really dependent and some how she comes a cross arrogant and self-centered. She's not but still... I've been too much with her and I hate the way she speaks about Ju too.
But it doesn't matter, I've got own friends :D. This is hilarious, I got some weird ability to make friends. First Saturday when I was walking around I came across these oldies (one of them was washing mat) and we had great time the little while I was there. No language but still... I'm going to improve my Chinese and go to talk to them again.
Also same day after walking 1 km, this boy bikes behind me and he looks at me. Then he looks at me again longer and nearly bikes to railing and falls. But only almost. I'm like OK... is there something in my face?
Second later he's gone and minute later he appears behind me and points his bike. He doesn't speak english either but I hop on the back and he does the physical thing... for a moment, and then we switch. Sit down on the pavement and try to chat, he puts his cell phone number in my phone and that's it. I leave to the metro station I was going and he follows me a while before he disappears. Haven't heard him sense, but clearly he's madly in love. Sad thing is that I'm not. I got more feelings towards the poor rat who was stuck in a dumpster and I nearly tossed my water bottle on his head! Poor little fellow.
And yesterday this when I was ordering my food, this Chinese girl says hello to me and helps me with the order. Now I got her number and she promised to help me with my Chinese and I'll help her with her English... even though I'm not native speaker, I'm quite good (I mean compared to Asians, at least you guys can understand me). But yes, I'm making new friends. And I'm hard trying also shed some pounds, I got simple method which is one meal a day. So yea, hanging in here. Trying my best and feeling little over loaded.
Also I start to feel like suffocating. I got only this other Finnish girl to hang out with, Maya and she's - well, first of all fat, really dependent and some how she comes a cross arrogant and self-centered. She's not but still... I've been too much with her and I hate the way she speaks about Ju too.
But it doesn't matter, I've got own friends :D. This is hilarious, I got some weird ability to make friends. First Saturday when I was walking around I came across these oldies (one of them was washing mat) and we had great time the little while I was there. No language but still... I'm going to improve my Chinese and go to talk to them again.
Also same day after walking 1 km, this boy bikes behind me and he looks at me. Then he looks at me again longer and nearly bikes to railing and falls. But only almost. I'm like OK... is there something in my face?
Second later he's gone and minute later he appears behind me and points his bike. He doesn't speak english either but I hop on the back and he does the physical thing... for a moment, and then we switch. Sit down on the pavement and try to chat, he puts his cell phone number in my phone and that's it. I leave to the metro station I was going and he follows me a while before he disappears. Haven't heard him sense, but clearly he's madly in love. Sad thing is that I'm not. I got more feelings towards the poor rat who was stuck in a dumpster and I nearly tossed my water bottle on his head! Poor little fellow.
And yesterday this when I was ordering my food, this Chinese girl says hello to me and helps me with the order. Now I got her number and she promised to help me with my Chinese and I'll help her with her English... even though I'm not native speaker, I'm quite good (I mean compared to Asians, at least you guys can understand me). But yes, I'm making new friends. And I'm hard trying also shed some pounds, I got simple method which is one meal a day. So yea, hanging in here. Trying my best and feeling little over loaded.
1 kommentti:
yay for no lunch?
we're fucked up people xD.
omgosh. when i read "opening her mouth", i instantly thought of a blowjob.
people. and Finn! the land of good music. xP.
YHEY FOR FRIENDS.
i will remain friendless forever however.
-chirps-
hugs me.
-Sam Lupin
Lähetä kommentti