I've had a Step up movie marathon. I'm totally propelled by dance at the moment. Just dance... I miss Cat, Oota and the boys already. We had so much fun last time playing beach ball and making a birthday cake for Cat in secret.
I've got also a game going on with one of my friends... let's call her Tine. She's a bit older than I am and I met her in zumba. Now we did our own summer fun and we have a game board where you can move one step after earning three points (one point is 10 minutes exercise) and then there's these bigger circles also where you get challenges and if you can survive, you get credits which you'll turn to points after finish line and the winner is the one with most points. We don't have a prize yet but we'll figure it out. I'm so going to win this thing... even though I'm losing at the moment. But I just reached the first challenge today so that's the program for tomorrow. Tough one... but I wrote it so I better be ready to do it. All of them actually... to earn as many points as possible to win this.
And I guess I have to admit it. I'm back on losing weight... flirting with the scale for a while now and flirting with the numbers. 934 calories today from which I probably burned around 500.
Welcome to the club again my darling. It's like seeing all the lights and people going crazy. Inside you know that you shouldn't be here but it's like the big, really red forbidden apple. You really want to be there, even though you don't belong there and you really should just turn around and walk back where you came from. But you can't because of the glamour, there's even glitter on the floor to hide the mixture of blood and tears that people have spilled. If you looked a little more carefully you would see their masks which are smiling for them.
"I don't care. I just want to hear the OMG, Darling... you have lost weight and you look amazing!"
So Lemme dance here. Just long enough that I can remember again why it is such a bad place to be. That why I shouldn't go for the rainbow lights.
I've got also a game going on with one of my friends... let's call her Tine. She's a bit older than I am and I met her in zumba. Now we did our own summer fun and we have a game board where you can move one step after earning three points (one point is 10 minutes exercise) and then there's these bigger circles also where you get challenges and if you can survive, you get credits which you'll turn to points after finish line and the winner is the one with most points. We don't have a prize yet but we'll figure it out. I'm so going to win this thing... even though I'm losing at the moment. But I just reached the first challenge today so that's the program for tomorrow. Tough one... but I wrote it so I better be ready to do it. All of them actually... to earn as many points as possible to win this.
And I guess I have to admit it. I'm back on losing weight... flirting with the scale for a while now and flirting with the numbers. 934 calories today from which I probably burned around 500.
"I don't care. I just want to hear the OMG, Darling... you have lost weight and you look amazing!"
So Lemme dance here. Just long enough that I can remember again why it is such a bad place to be. That why I shouldn't go for the rainbow lights.

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti