The internet here is so fucked up. It really doesn't want to work properly at all and I'm going crazy... it bailed me again last night and I just wanted to murder someone because I really wanted to watch The Biggest Loser but this shit just wouldn't work. Now again when I need to do my job it's working perfectly... when I actually wish it would back out on me because this is making me crazy. Finnish is a cool language but with academics it sucks because you can use heck of a long words and too much terminology just the sake of fancy words and end up with book like this one. In English I can read 7-15 pages academic writing in an hour which is relatively fast, but with this one in Finnish I read 2½ pages. Normally I read up to 20 pages. Can I even tell you how much it sucks when you try writing, drawing, translating and you still don't get it???But yesterday I had amazing workout and if the amount of sweat can measure the effectiveness I would say it was damn effective. I'm sure that if I collected it in a bottle it would have been easily half a liter... while I was thinking to stop and ease it up but it was extended and combined version from Jillian Michel's 30 day shred level 3 - I did it all. Not perfectly for few things because the moves were new but I did it.
WARM UP 30 sec/move
Arm crosses, windmill, double jump rope, high kicks, butt kicks knee circle, jumping jacks, hip rolls and couple full body rollsRound 1,
Strenght 1.1, 2x1minute
Plank walk (where you go down-up)
Superman
1 minute jumping jacks
Strenght 1.2, 2x1minute
Walking push ups
Squat press ups
Cardio 1.1, 2x1minute
Mountain climbers
Plie squat jumps
Abs 1 min/move
Pipe crunches
ankle on knee crunches (1 min/side)
Cardio 1.2 2x1min
Jump ropeup-down boxing (you punch on the side - right hand to up-right and squat a little and punch down-right, fast, and with power)
Abs 1 min/move
Scissor crunches
One leg up-down crunches
**First is the worst, the devil of 22 minutes... now it get easier, or does it
Round 2,
Strenght 2.1 2x1min
Dumbbell touch down (plie squat, touch the ground with your dumbbell and curl it all the way back up)
Jump lunges
1min butt kicks
Strenght 2.2 2x1min
static lunge culrs
side lunge press up
Cadio 2, 2x1min
dumbbell boxing
Butt kicks holding the dumbbells
Abs 2 1min
all the way sit ups
*** 14 minutes of peace, right?
Round 3,
Strenght 3.1, 2x1minute
Travelling push ups
Plank row + leg lift
1 min Jumping jacks
Strength 3.2 2x1minute
legs together down squats with dumbbell V-raises to front
Press kicks
Cardio 3, 2x1min
Jump squats
Butt kick jumps
Abs 2x1min
side plank raises
Cardio 2x1Plank jacks
Skaters
Abs 1 min
Knee in crunches
***20 minutes of sweet pain, right
Yea, in total it's 54 minutes if you won't hold breaks or breathe in between. I did. But still I'm proud that I did it... and damn I should be too.
Aya is coming back from her side of the world. I cannot wait to see her it has been ages even though she's one of those people who can be thousands of kilometers away and I still feel like she's right there. The only thing that sucks is that I don't know if she's staying or leaving back and when. But it has been a year since I've heard her voice or touched her little frame, I just can't even understand the fact that I'm about to see her soon.
Also the freedom that comes with the feeling that I know this is going to end soon. Only two cycles left in here, sure it's many days and even more days which I don't want to count but It's freaking cool. So no really news or anything but I'm trying to get into habit of posting more again.
YESTERDAY'S INTAKE + OUTBURN
Coffee again more than it's suitable... +30
Lunch: Bean soup + 150 with 2 slices of sweet archipelago ryebread + 180
light salad + 120 and the queen I've been waiting for the whole week;
pancakes with strawberry jam and whipped cream + 500 (+950)
Circuit training 1 hour 20 minutes with stretches -840
Dinner: tikka masala curry +??? made in coconut milk +180, macaroni (handfull) + 250,
broccoli 100g +35, 2 spring onions +20, eggs +96, 2 tomatoes + 40 (about +700)
TOTAL: +1680 - 840 = +840 calories staying
Circuit training 1 hour 20 minutes with stretches -840
Dinner: tikka masala curry +??? made in coconut milk +180, macaroni (handfull) + 250,
broccoli 100g +35, 2 spring onions +20, eggs +96, 2 tomatoes + 40 (about +700)
TOTAL: +1680 - 840 = +840 calories staying
THE DAY BEFORE'S FOOD:
Coffee before lunch at 11.20; IIII cups, I think with milk shooting it up to +30cals or something
Lunch: salad mountain with broccoli gratin and 3 vegetable balls in the sauce around + 600
2pm - fucking coffee break ans cookies + 150
5.30pm - a banana +105
Circuit training 20 minutes, lifting 40 minutes - 400
Dinner: oat meal with peaches and cottage cheese +350
TOTAL: +1235 -400 = 835 staying in
Sam, chest bones... I envy you now juuuust a little. It is the trust thing and I value people like that almost too always open heart. Literally I'm ready to move mountains for them and sometimes I wonder that I'm I just stupid to gather a mass like that around me because if something happens to them, I will be totally devastated. ;D And I still say, you're lovely woman :p
Sam, chest bones... I envy you now juuuust a little. It is the trust thing and I value people like that almost too always open heart. Literally I'm ready to move mountains for them and sometimes I wonder that I'm I just stupid to gather a mass like that around me because if something happens to them, I will be totally devastated. ;D And I still say, you're lovely woman :p

2 kommenttia:
I need a good circuit training day. I find that the only way to shut up my ED is to strength train. Confidence and strength. Cardio makes me want to cry I'm so bored haha. You have the calorie burn going girl! Just don't be too neurotic about the counting. <3
I WROTE A COMMENT BUT MY INTERNET ATE IT
okay
summary of comment:
fucking internet
also fuck Bei just because I can
and omg that Finnish sounds like hell
also fsoijcosjfs WHAT IS THAT IS THAT A WORKOUT REGIME OR HELL IN EXERCISE FORM
awwwww I hope you have fun with Aya <3
also fuck you what is that outtake
the intakes though
you eat like a normal human being. I eat like a sugar addict (I am)
chestbones though - they are not prominent enough! I will show you after 13.6lbs when I get down to my current goal weight of 132. or anything that is under 136 I hope they're prominent enough by then that they actually look good! both my chestbones and my spine.
maybe i'm lucky enough for my ribs too
not my hipbones though. those things are a bitch to see when your hips are the size of Venus
YOU GAVE ME A GENDER why
<3
-Sam Lupin
Lähetä kommentti