sunnuntaina, heinäkuuta 21

What's up?

"Everyone needs to wear the institution's t-shirt!" I've cut my shirt's neck into a new form and it's way too big because I wanted fresh blue. I hate these kind of days when you need to put on something to fit in the crew and show people that you are the crew. Makes me feel like elitism, I mean I can take the badge saying my name but it feel just so ridiculous to wear the same shirts they sell for tourists. It's not the only thing that irritates me on this day, our working schedule is shit. Like what's the point running around like chicken and not being in one place more than an hour? Sure it's nice that all three of us do just as much everything... but still... there's no point. Not the only thing that made me irritated this time; I was told to fix my hours since reading to a exam wasn't going to be counted as working time - which they had asked me in my job interview if I have something like that to get ready for since there's not that much to do. And furthermore I got my Bachelor's work to do and it's definitely related to it (which is like, ok you can do it) AND I have had so little shifts that I can't even fill up that 36,25 hours I should do in a week... so basically now I've been doing 9 hour days to fill that gap. They pay me monthly so in that sense it doesn't matter but it would be hell of a nice to do my job properly.

Bei's farewell party was on Friday... not that fun have to say. I can't wait to get her out of here and I wish she would learn something. She understands he whole world through what she eats and I'm scared that she will gain and I hope that she will crack mentally and finally deal with what she needs to deal with. She will be gone on 6th... my job to take her to the airport, my job to tell her to rent a warehouse, my job to answer her questions about visa, my job to make sure she got insurance... my job to tell her what to do. I did it all by myself and I do feel more like a mom having a kid I never asked for.
   I've been watching the Biggest Loser and I just had to skip season 3 because Jillian wasn't in. She's such an inspiration and someone who actually gets my head out of the clouds just by saying the things she says - she sounds like me when my head is not in the clouds and mixed in the fog. I love her and the life philosophy she has.

Tonight I got one friend coming over to spent a night and a day tomorrow. I kinda wait for it but we're really different and it's the first time we're this long together. I'm the crazy adventurous person who rolls with the punches, she needs firm corner stones to lean on so I'm kinda scared to see what will happen here. 

1 kommentti:

Sam Lupin kirjoitti...

OMG pdfkspfks uniform like clothing tho bane of existence I tell you that
I am sorry to say I have a headache and all that work stuff made little sense to me sorry baby
omg you are literally her Mother yes I see it now sorry bby
you should adopt me instead I can live in a peanut butter and Nutella jar (do they sell those together? well they fucking should!)
awwwwwwwwwwwww bad Biggest Loser bad
scared but excited** <3
I hope you have a good day sweetie <3

-Sam Lupin