maanantaina, heinäkuuta 29

Beware what you wish for - you might actually get it


My last days have been so colorful that I honestly think I live in a soap opera. This is crazy and these kind of snake things, broken buses and emotions can't happen for real... some please tell me which tv-show I'm living in because I'm starting to think that I'm not real. This isn't real. It can't be or can it? Life gets always its own way... and just wow.

27th
I take my bike in the morning and start to go with huge back bag with me to go to see Cat, Oota, Ishi and the boys Kobe and Oko. The adoption family number one. It was ok day, also T was spending the night because I was staying. We have been working together with T in there for two summers and I love him like a brother, with Cat he's also the adopted son who comes and goes. Cat was asking about Aya all the time, I knew she was coming on Sunday but couldn't say it. We wanted to surprise them somehow so we didn't tell and I wasn't sure what were they planning and when would they come to the island.

So to have our own fun we took a rowing boat with Cat and went to mainland to drink that one. It's about 3 km one way but it was so nice, I love spending time with her alone. Sure I love Oota too but sometimes she's so mom's girl that she just won't go to sleep and that eliminates some subjects. And sometimes to be able to do that kind of stuff just together and knowing that there's no one going to interrupt that talk.



28th
I didn't sleep almost at all... I just wasn't tired. Tells something about my job here if I can just skip one night of sleep. Me and T had gone to bed at 00.38 am and I got tired of rolling and went out around 4am. After that I fell asleep for couple of hours but I was totally awake 7.48am.

Me and Oota had planned little joke for Kumiko... we had found a rubber snake and planned to put it inside of one of the boxes which she would unpack when she came. But we didn't because when Ishi came back from the shore the stuff with him he said that the evil boss was on the island. That really meant no snake for Kumiko. She would need all the the help she can get so we cleaned up, filled up shelves and made the place shine as much as it can shine... the raw wood is not the best bling, bling item without glitter and until they make goat, chicken, dog, peacock, sheep and cat friendly glitter, there's no way we're able to put that in there. But it passed, no complains. And Kumiko didn't know how to stop thanking us... while she was waiting this woman to come in, she was shaking that even Oota could see how scared she was. It's a shame to fear that your boss is going to make you cry.

At night when I got at Bei's apartment to empty my back bag to get my last things from Sheng's house... I was nearly crying. That girl is a pig! A PIG! I was so mad that I wanted to throw everything in the trash because even though she might feel with her confidence and self image that she doesn't need to have a clean home, I do. I'm not fanatic, but I would like to be able to turn... and not smell dishes from the door... and move in without needing to clean up her messes for the first month. Like... fuck you Bei. Again.

The situation didn't get any better when I saw my fb. Aya was coming at 3 am with her African boyfriend and they had no place to sleep, no sleeping bag, not money... that's just how she is. I love her for trusting things to be ok. She's just like that. In Spain she was living in monastery with nuns for a while because she had no home... that's Aya for you. She has barely money for food and she flies back to the one of the most expensive countries in Europe. I mean of course I had offered to take them on this leper island but I knew she really wanted to go on the adventure one with Cat. Only problem was the sleeping bags, I knew there's not enough things for them... and I was supposed to go with the earlier ship on leper island because of institution meeting. Swearing that they would be in the city around 6 and I had no time to take them to N-city with car and the only way I could get some stuff to them was to give it to T and beg him to take them to island. But anyway, I called Aya just before they were stepping on the plain and said I would put stuff for them in there with T and she would need to call me 5.30am when they had landed and in T-city.
   However here's what I call fate. This is so amazing. My supervisor called me that she had gotten stuck in our house building on the island because a snake had parked outside of the door and wouldn't let her out. That ment she could take the meeting and I could come with a later ship. That solved many problems at the same time, I was able to see Aya in the morning and drive them and T to N-city... with really packed car, there was no inch free. Aya was literally sitting knees in her mouth in there. But it didn't matter. I got Aya back and that's all that I care about right now. When were at McDonald's drinking coffee it was like she was never gone or I was never gone. The distance just never felt that high even though in reality we had half a world between us for a year. When ever I red something she wrote it was like she had been right there, telling me and living it with me. I felt things, I heard her voice inside my heart... to me she was never far away. Distance is physical thing, that proven to me now.

But how crazy is that? A snake when we play with rubber snake. And the snakes in here are not huge in any way... xD I can't stop laughing.

29th
Today I'm convinced that I live in some soap opera and none of this is real. I thought that this leper island is drama-free place but WHOA! Who knew! Our office lady (over weight blond with self-esteem issues) has been on vacation and meanwhile our summer boy A cut one bush down next to the house which covered the window of her room and was so close the walls that it would be bad for the house... and just to make clear, this lady has no connection to this bush, it's not hers, she hasn't planted it or anything. So today at the morning meeting she was crying and pointing at A saying "you, shut up and sit down!" . And when ever someone went to ask something from her, she said come back later and after lunch she put up a note "office is closed for the rest of the day!"
   I mean... WTF, she's acting like A had slaughtered her dog or something. But it's a one fucking bush...

So someone please tell me in which show I'm living. This can't be real.

FOOD...
tooo....
        ....much.....
                              .....Shit. Butter eye buns II, cheese sandwiches III.... ok, well not catastrophe. But not the best things you could have but then again also the options are limited in adventure island because there's no electricity so you need to get creative.

& thanks Sam and Eve, I love you and wish you event rich day.

1 kommentti:

Sam Lupin kirjoitti...

your days are always colourful my love
did something terrible happen?! that's what im getting from the premise :/ I hope not!!!
bikes. exercise. something I don't do
there are people that are mothers' girls?
sfpskfs
WHAT
HOW
ID BE DEAD
OMG but pigs are too cute aren't they
let me fuck her
but id' rather you ;)
the people you know babe though wow
that is so amazing omg
it's like me and this other girl. you just don't feel the distance at all
omg food
me too
I ate like 7 samosas today (the cheese one), 2 fried potatoes, quite a bit of pizza, 4-5 pieces of cheesy bread, half of a sandwich with FIVE pieces of gouda in it, two biscuits, a babybel and like a plateful of rice with shrimp curry. so fucking much food. im still sick of it. spfkspfks TIME TO DIET TOMORROW

-Sam Lupin