"No there's not, dad stop fooling!"
"Yes there is a huge snake, come to have a look!"
The snake was me, hiding from Cat and her daughter Oota. The daddy, Ishi, had seen me on the shore already and now he was helping me to pull this off. And as I jumped from my hiding place the look on the Cat's face was so worth it. Amazed, confusion and she couldn't believe it was me. Oota was the same, she was still in her pajamas when she had come out to see what her dad shouted.
But I got two warm hugs when they got over it. Funny thing is that Cat had tried to call me the day before but I just couldn't answer because I would blur everything. I wanted to see them so bad.
"Really, I had no idea you were coming! Wow... we were calling you about the midsummer you know, but... wow, what a surprise it's so good to have you here!"
***
"She's not telling me anything! And it doesn't matter what do I do because it's always wrong for her!" Kumiko was crying to me. She was the new boss but the bitchy bigger boss from last summer was teasing her. I can call it in any other term but bullying. That bitch is a bully nothing more, I try to remind myself that she's a good and nice person but it's really hard because last summer ended so bad with her. Now she has lied to everyone and took only Kumiko back, promoted her and it looks like she noticed she can't bitch for all of the girls because there might be someone like me who actually stands up and says fuck you, you're not accusing us for something we didn't do. So now her life mission seems to be to make Kumiko's summer horrid. That girl is broken already and it has been barely a week from the opening.
I spoke little side from my mouth to Cat because I'm worried and I feel horrible. But I'm not there everyday and if there's days like that, if she just starts crying and needs a break at least there's someone who knows a little which makes it easier to handle the situation.
***
"Go to work so that you can come back home!" Cat said to me. I keep smiling to that, they also invited me to stay at their place for a week in the autumn. Also Cat's parents want to rent a summer cottage from the same city as we have a summer cottage so guess what. I think no one is renting anything and I don't need to be alone. I can also go to say hello to Sparkle because she lives two hour drive away from there. (but it's like 8 hours drive from here where I'm now...)
I also made up a plan... fitness plan. I've this friend who wants a challenge and a little competition, so I'm making a game board for us to compete a little. 10 minutes of exercise gives you 1 point and you can move one step on the board. Then there is these bigger circles where you can try a challenge and you can earn 10 credits. Then at the end we count together all the points and see who got the most...
I also watched the movie Stick it! (loooooove it) and made a workout/diet plan based on that. Every fourth day is a challenge day and every challenge is going to last for five rounds. After that it should be so fucking easy that I can add more moves... and this is all body balance, control and tricks. Like handstand, I finally want to learn it. And then I got things that belong to the most hated list like Burpees and Horse stand. Tried it yesterday and my muscles are screeeeaming today.

Today I'm also getting from my working island which means city training for a change. Sure we have a gym in here which is cool but I don't really like to lift that much weights - it get boring... and it's so fucking small that it gives you mostly claustrophobia instead of inspiring, so there's no way I would go in there to train with these two guys who go there during the week. If there's three people in there, you'll hit someone's nose and get an ugly nose bleed. I stick to my cliffs... there's just perfect bumps, holes and hills to train and add the power by adjusting the ankle. There's no way you could go below the floor level easy in that gym. Forest is my gym. Screw those expensive memberships and equipment. No limitations on time or location, always open, empty, fresh and inspiring. Different, changing and modifiable - the perfect place to train and imagine that it was just in the back yard.
Then I got those two days at the real paradise island (and even better training places)... oh gosh! I wish this day would be over already! Here's also a catastrophe in the air. We should have a service in the church but I couldn't contact the guy who's supposed to be on charge so I kinda think that there's going to be some misunderstandings and confusion today. Also I'm alone and I got no idea how these things are usually done. So will see what happens... yesterday was also pretty interesting. I got +20 euros within the entrance money and I have no idea how it happened. Like last time when the same amount of money was missing... really how's that possible? I mean I got couple people paying with extra large bills but they would have noticed I I gave them wrong back, same with others paying with smaller ones and I'm sure I haven't forgot to mark down 6 people or so... crazy. Ghostly if I wouldn't say... but I guess I need to go to back up so that I actually CAN get out of here. That would suck just too bad if I missed the boat because I don't have my things packed.
I also made up a plan... fitness plan. I've this friend who wants a challenge and a little competition, so I'm making a game board for us to compete a little. 10 minutes of exercise gives you 1 point and you can move one step on the board. Then there is these bigger circles where you can try a challenge and you can earn 10 credits. Then at the end we count together all the points and see who got the most...I also watched the movie Stick it! (loooooove it) and made a workout/diet plan based on that. Every fourth day is a challenge day and every challenge is going to last for five rounds. After that it should be so fucking easy that I can add more moves... and this is all body balance, control and tricks. Like handstand, I finally want to learn it. And then I got things that belong to the most hated list like Burpees and Horse stand. Tried it yesterday and my muscles are screeeeaming today.

Today I'm also getting from my working island which means city training for a change. Sure we have a gym in here which is cool but I don't really like to lift that much weights - it get boring... and it's so fucking small that it gives you mostly claustrophobia instead of inspiring, so there's no way I would go in there to train with these two guys who go there during the week. If there's three people in there, you'll hit someone's nose and get an ugly nose bleed. I stick to my cliffs... there's just perfect bumps, holes and hills to train and add the power by adjusting the ankle. There's no way you could go below the floor level easy in that gym. Forest is my gym. Screw those expensive memberships and equipment. No limitations on time or location, always open, empty, fresh and inspiring. Different, changing and modifiable - the perfect place to train and imagine that it was just in the back yard.
Then I got those two days at the real paradise island (and even better training places)... oh gosh! I wish this day would be over already! Here's also a catastrophe in the air. We should have a service in the church but I couldn't contact the guy who's supposed to be on charge so I kinda think that there's going to be some misunderstandings and confusion today. Also I'm alone and I got no idea how these things are usually done. So will see what happens... yesterday was also pretty interesting. I got +20 euros within the entrance money and I have no idea how it happened. Like last time when the same amount of money was missing... really how's that possible? I mean I got couple people paying with extra large bills but they would have noticed I I gave them wrong back, same with others paying with smaller ones and I'm sure I haven't forgot to mark down 6 people or so... crazy. Ghostly if I wouldn't say... but I guess I need to go to back up so that I actually CAN get out of here. That would suck just too bad if I missed the boat because I don't have my things packed.




1 kommentti:
awwwwwwwwwww
its always good to have you anywhere Tat <3
sometimes it's just nice to know theres someone there to talk to. i always say this to people when i talk about my depression. i do not expect you to cure it, i expect you to listen. because sometimes just listening is so therapeutic. it makes it nice to know theres someone there that knows your pain. regardless of whether their words make a dent in your heart or not.
ohhhhhhhh that makes exercise more fun.
i watched Stick it! some time ago. quite lovely. :P
i think with forests and stuff like that is the lack of structure! for me a gym is more structured. i can hop on something for 60 minutes, can estimate my burn and so forth.
:3
cutie.
-Sam Lupin
Lähetä kommentti