maanantaina, elokuuta 5

Wonderous life...?

1st August - Today is my first morning really living at Bei's. She left this morning to her parents and it looks like I'm not going to see her before she leaves. I should miss her and after a while I know I will... but right now after cleaning up the mess she left behind, I just want to strangle her. Her fridge is like a living horror movie from youtube, everything in here would need the thing that house painters use to scrub the old paint off... I'm honestly horrified to even look at every corner. The mess she had around actually covered pretty well how dirty this place really is. (Making me increasingly worried about her...)

This time the adventure island really was an adventure. I was so happy to see Aya again, she hugs me always so tight that I wonder when someone gets a iron bar to separate us. Her boyfriend is from Senegal and speaks only Spanish... I can't a word of Spanish but still I can communicate Dou fluently. And Aya doesn't even need to translate, really I don't understand a word but I just know what they're saying. He's now starting to learn Finnish and Oota has been so exited to teach him - and he worships Oota. 
   My eating goes always totally off in there but they make me happy.

LATER 3-5th August
I thought this place was just messy but you know, this is not even fucking messy; it's a dumb site! I wash one cubic meter with pure bleach and I need to go to change water. You can't see corners under the dust, I swept - S W E P T - dust from the walls, I pull something out of the sink that reminds rather a dead chihuahua than a fur ball stuck in the pipe... I even got little worms you normally see in toilets under her bed. That's not all. She also left me a punch of stuff she didn't have time to take away... I could kill her right now. But still the only thing I'm worried about is Bei, that's she should see this to realize how bad it has been and to do something about herself. I was bitching her yesterday on fb big time. And somehow this time I reached actually her, not the surface. But it took this and me saying to her "I don't fucking care if you had a horrible day in there because you're the cause to my bad mood right now" and using tough language. And I said it to her that I am worried because this reflects just everything she thinks of herself, it's part of the problem and it's different from "I'll just take it tomorrow" that we all do. Really, when you can't see the corner the tomorrow for that is GONE. And she's trying to hide, which makes this explode and us even more worried. Really... after cleaning again one section of this mess, I'm only worried about her - not mad at her because I have to clean up her mess.

On the island we just simply ran away with Dou, Aya and Oota. To have a free day and to have some fun in
the N-city. Aya is having hard time, they seem to fight a lot with Dou which is understandable since everything here is new to him and the cultural customs are totally different so he's naturally having hard time here. And it's not helping that he doesn't have a common language with anyone. That means that Aya is tied to him and can't really go anywhere alone for example to talk to me as she would love to. She and I both have a ton of things we want to talk about but we can't at the moment and we need to put them on hold. Wait. So as bad as I feel saying this, in a way I cannot wait when it's just me and Aya again. And of course on the other hand I can't imagine saying good bye to Dou, he's such a happy person.
   Once I get this place clean they're going to move in here with me. 

1 kommentti:

Sam Lupin kirjoitti...

is that a good thing or a bad thing because from what I know Bei = R.
ah. spfokspogfksgs why sounds like me when im going to live in with someone i'd just leave my shit around everywhere and probably have a few lizards living in the dump and rats too omg I WILL BE PETER PARKER
awwww Spanish boy sounds adorbs
holy fucking shit
what the fuck
where is she living how the hell how the fuck sdfpgoskgpsk WHAT THE FUCK THERE ARE WORMS THERE
W O R M S
Dou is cute awwwwwww
sounds like a nice thing! to have them around x

-Sam Lupin