Oh, Sam, don't worry, you're only a good influence. That's why I love you so much xD. And the headline is for you, I love that peanut butter and I hate pickle, so the saying is just great!
Improvement on sight, my PMS started today and I still lost 2lb from yesterday. So real improvement is happening. I love this that my body is working again in way it's supposed to and I'm losing.
28thBreakfast: oat meal with mango + coffee (+300)
Lunch: Yogurt, apple, banana (+300)
Dinner: Wakame Noodle soup +400
30min Biking, 30min strength training -400
So ratio: In 1000 out 400, total calories staying in 600
1st Mach
Breakfast: yogurt + banana+ mango +300
Lunch: chicken curry + veg. and rice at school +500
Dinner: ... I have no idea what did I eat.... blank in my head.
30 min PopPilates
2nd March
Breakfast & Lunch: yogurt
Dinner: BBQ hotpot, piece of a birthday cake, taro bread with peanut butter
I refuse to count.
3rd March
Breakfast and lunch: one slice of bread with ham & cheese +400
Dinner: noodles with green leaves and oyster sauce + 400
AquaZumba -400
800/400 = In 400
4th March
BF: oatmeal with banana +300
L: Cabbage-veg. thing with something spicy brownish + rice nibbling, at school +400?
D: 3 grilled chicken sticks with sticky rice + 400
Run+swim 1hour in the morning, 30 min biking, 50min leg workout, 15 min cross trainer -900
Ratio 1200/900 = In 300
5th March
BF: oatmeal with mango +300
L: at school, veg thing and baked chicken and rice + 500
D: yogurt with mango, banana and muesli + 1 slice of bread with ham + 300-400
swim+fooling around in the morning, 1 hour zumba + 30 min biking - 850
Ratio: 1200-1300/850 = In 450-550
And with this I've lost 5lb in total with PMS. Wow. Getting addicted to this again at some level... my roomie left yesterday for a week to visit Laos and I got to say that I feel the freedom, now I can use the scale when ever I want ^^.
Today I'm skipping breakfast and getting ready to zumba when others go to the beach. I would go with them but I need to meet one person whose daughter is coming here and the girl needs an apartment so we're going to look for that. Because at night we should go to see Big Buddha, so I'm not going to the gym... or that's what I think but this might change depending on the appearance of this person.
Also updating more of this drama going on here. Please laugh with me, these people are not as weird as in China but they're still weird. Nam opened up to me on Thursday when they had come back from Koh Samui, it was about Una again. Una is now ignoring her and Ina hasn't said thank you for her about the thing she did to better their relation. And now she's insulted to Ina because she's not ready to do the same thing for her that Nam did... which means showing support and saying to Una something about it. Nam is also mad for Una because she hasn't thanked her either about the better relationship with Ina. I mean yes, great that you made Ina to stand up for herself and you didn't let her cry every night because Una was thinking that all of that girl was wrong. Nam is right about one thing when she says that thinking models won't change over night and that even though we don't see it in public there's still something going on.
But I realized something while eating that Wakame soup, Nam was with me and we were talking about being different. I explained the function of the green hair I had in Finland. How some people literally turned their heads away when they saw me. She said that she couldn't take that, that she thought that to be rude and it would hurt her so bad. Why? If she's so sure and goal orientated as she plays she is and so untouchable as she says (like this doesn't affect me!) why would she care? Even now there talking to me on the school yard those nearly two hours she said first that she doubts herself if she's imagining and when I tell her she's not because she's not and in some sense she did the right thing by interfering behavior that she thought to be wrong (even though the method was something I don't like and the expectations from the out come were unrealistic), she answers me that she knows and she doesn't even think that she imagines.
Also she says that she knows some things that explain why Una acts the way she does, well hell, if you do know something, why won't you try to say something to her? And why it is still a problem? Usually when I understand the person's behavior that doesn't hurt me anymore so bad because I know why that is happening and I can try to help correct it. Because people don't usually analyze their behavior just for their own fun and tell about it to people hoping that they would be more insulted by their behavior. I know based on Una's behavior that there's something hurting that girl and making her so angry that she takes it on others. But Nam knows something more than I do and she still is willing to fight with Una? Like give me a break. Sure it hurts when she's treating you like that; when she comes in to your house uninvited with selfinvitation and talks to your 3 roomies "let's go to eat sushi all 4 of us!" and they're there smiling to her face and nodding. Not realizing that Nam is the fifth in the room.
And also the thing she's saying all the time is that "ignoring is the greatest attention" well I don't know what kind of ignorance you're used to darling, but I wouldn't be so keen on that sentence. Because that tells me that the ignorance she has been experiencing is bad acting but the true ignorance is so much more, it's when people just simply won't even think of including you. But over reacting. That's her thing, she's also ignoring them because she said nothing. And she's reading every situation in the way that it reflects of her thinking proving how right she is about Una. It's really frustrating because when she talks to me, she's so aggressive that I can't think clear so I just listen and nod... not that she would even want to hear any of this. She also said that other people come to her to talk shit about Una; she was wondering why they don't say it to the girl? And why they come to her and why they still don't defend her? Well that might be simple, their focus in the situation is different, so the information they get from it is different. They just might have missed the number four and thought about sushi meal together. She said that she has asked from them if they notice anything, but I don't know how she did ask... so that might be why they don't "defend" her. Furthermore, what kind of war is this supposed to be anyway..? I'm not picking any sides, I just listen and shake my head.
So there's flaws in both of these girls. I also did something huge again. Our social psych teacher M wanted us to write 20 sentences starting I am... and then analyze them from the cultural point of view. That was tuff one... with my history it's really complicated and it was 9 pages with 1 spacing. Others did like half a page. But that's something I'm used to do so it's natural to go more detailed... and having had an ed from 8 until now because I'm not fine yet even though I use past tense when I talk to people because I'm past the hardest part, more able to function and no one could tell if they were looking at me. But anyway it takes time to process it in a way that you can squeeze the points in one page without it sounding like irrelevant introduction chapter that tells you only what's so clear. I didn't have enough time to do it like that so I handed it in too long.
Also our group works with Thais is making me so anxious... that probably one of the reasons I'm behaving like I am at the moment. They're not doing their part of the work and I don't want to bitch at them but that pisses me off to hand in everything late. Specially when I'm exited about the project we're doing but it looks like they couldn't care less. Makes me wanting to choke them and be really mean but I don't want to because they're so nice anyway. But it's ok, I'm doing good even without my social benefits... I hope I can hear something from them soon. Anyway I'm not taking it to be my responsibility because team is a team and I'm not doing their work but I will make it very clear to the teacher why thing are late. I just simply refuse to let them use me like that. But Nam was again overreacting. Going on with her bleeding emotions like "Oh, I don't want this to be any problem group so early on!" What problem group? It's not personal statement to us if they haven't done the job they were supposed to and that's not my problem. It's theirs because I'm not baby sitting anyone. I will just do what's missing and point out clearly what is group work and what isn't and M better not give them the grade based on my work.
And Sam; you're so darling. I have the exact same thing with your blog, I get so lost in what you say that then I feel like I can't comment anything wise xD. Now that you said it R really sounds like the same, only that Nam is probably 100lb but only because she so short... for someone like me who is 5'6" that would be more like 130lb. I can act normally around her but it's still mental eye rolling every time when she goes emotionally over board saying something.
Thing for Finland... wow, weird xD I mean sure we have Santa Claus but that cannot be the whole reason :p. First time I ever hear that someone has a thing for Finland... seriously Japan is like the usual one people have thing for and I'm more used to that fact that no one knows that such country as Finland does exist. But hell yea, you're amazing! Keep on going sam and RoCk the PaRty we have here.






Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti