perjantaina, maaliskuuta 8

double ends

6th March
BF: coffee
L: 2 yogurts + taro bun
D: yakisoba noodles + Rovo balls+chocolate milk

7th March
BF: coffee
L: yogurt
D: yogurt+banana+mango
--> 420

Ex: 30 min biking + weight training 60 min + 20 min cross-trainer -879
= - 477

And that equals 10 days - 8 lb. But because I didn't eat yesterday, I bet it's not going to drop much in next couple of days... I'll most likely to gain 2 lb before it goes down again.

Currently I'm beating myself about the fact that I got 9.4 from social psychology test and broke my row of tens... I also feel like I screwed up with the homework, but I don't know. We shall see about that. I wouldn't care otherwise but Nam was so over beard with this, telling everyone that she got 10. I was nearly laughing because she actually is going to be a special teacher and she's now going on about how being bad in school is actually good experience for her because she has always been at the top. Also now she said that she want's to work as a school counselor... fine might suit her and surely her attitude will be different when she's oriented differently in work and not being a friend, right? I hope, because if I was a kid, I wouldn't tell her anything. I would screw her to hell in my mind and shut my mouth because I wouldn't trust her a bit. Now I have the abilities to second guess myself but as a child I would have totally backed of because of the way she comes close to your face without coming close physically. I don't know if she realizes that at all. Probably not.

My head has turned out to be a silent place lately. It has nothing to say about what I'm doing, eating or not eating... and actually I don't mind. Surely it's going to blow up at some second because I get an urge to binge and if I do, then I'll be in trouble for that but anyway I try to keep myself stable and eat more than I did yesterday. Because otherwise this will be a catastrophe. And I don't want catastrophes happening here, I already got one financial, I don't need a mental one. And it helps if I don't need to be too paranoid about what I eat, so I try not to embrace the ed-pattern in my head.
   So that model is not good, even though I'm thrilled what it did to the scale number but I'm not thrilled about the place it's taking me if I keep going like that. 

Ei kommentteja: