maanantaina, tammikuuta 28

7-8/70

Like wow, I just went to see one gym the day before yesterday and asked if they needed zumba instructor, the man leading that was American (no offence to anyone, I love you guys) and way over his head... I understand that he wants to give the best for his customers but that attitude was shitty - at least he was straight. He said that he has 8 zumba instructors and he's not pleased with almost any of them and he could fire them like that - because he fires people really quickly. And that for starters if he hires 5 it means that he truly needs 2 and rest of the people will be kicked out soon. So he is demanding and I don't know what he expects zumba to be, but I try to create a routine with more fitness than I normally would do because that seemed to be the main problem with his current instructors; too much light dancing. I try to remember that he's a body builder and his picture of what workout should be, serves only little part of the mass; and that gym is kicking so well only because tourists masses... exercise is like religion to him and I'm fucking scared to give the test class, I almost hope I wouldn't get the position because then it hurts more if I loose it for some reason (in other words because I'm not good enough)... but then again if this guy likes me, I know that would be a huge opportunity because the staff there is from all over the world.

Then there is also little problem with working permit... I found out from my school that I cannot have one because of my visa-type (but somehow magically I could still work part-time?) and if I change my visa, I can't study... so like WTF?! This is really complex thing. I'm also looking out the possibility that if I put up company name how would the situation change. But problem or not, I've been working my ass off. Yesterday I spent 6 hours while doing my class (dancing about half of the time) and in the end when I took my top off, I squeezed sweat from it to the bathroom floor - and there was enough to make it a little pool. Insane. But that was a good work out, and I totally forgot to eat... it was like 750 calories that day and I burned about 1500, maybe even more and right now I feel awesome. Sore but awesome. And same set today... except with more calories because we're going to eat today and I don't think that I can skip any other activities because I've skipped one house party, one pool party and one trip to night market while training. So I think that today I need to go if I don't want to be a total outsider.


Also we got a new girl... and she staying in my room, so no more privacy; someone shoot me please. I like her, yes (at least she knows that I wake up early and she still wanted to stay) but I just need my own space - but maybe I'll just focus on the benefits cheaper; cheaper rent and I can always move to the creepy room with mattress. That's little closet next our kitchen where you have to lay down heading the opposite corners. But there's light on the sealing, so what else do I need? Nothing. I just hope that things will work out.

2 kommenttia:

Katie Elizabeth kirjoitti...

I give you props for wanting to be a Zumba instructor. I have tried doing Zumba, and it's just too hard for me. Sorry to hear that you lost your privacy. That has to be so hard. But at least you like her.
XOXO

Sam Lupin kirjoitti...

omg that sounds so nerve-wrecking but at the same time, you should tots try to do it. it's like an awesome opportunity it's like one of those moments where you look back on and go like, "hey, even if he kicks me out and shit, i still tried, right?"
holy shit. 1500? you're magical. holy fuck.
ewwwww privacy being stolen is shit. fffffff
good luck!
-Sam Lupin