torstaina, tammikuuta 17

Phi Phi paradise

I'm in a cat island, here's no cars and cats are everywhere. Because I really think that if you have paradise island, you need to have cats....


But it's surely party hard, I've been sick so that huge transformation on 14th got changed to a huge transformation on 21st. I thought that it's not good to go running if you can't even breathe normally without coughing your lungs out. I've been swimming though - or rather floating in the sea, gotten slight sunburns and partying too hard (which includes also eating too hard). I wish I had drunk enough to puke.

I'm here with one exchange student who will be living in the same house as I am and who's in my class. There's also her friend (and she has her whole class with her here), so in a way I'm just hanging along - it's better than I thought I'm not that outsider as I could be but the main problem is that because I don't know these people it's harder to restrict what you put in your mouth (and like after too many drinks you don't even notice that anymore - that's what happened yesterday, we started at 5pm after we came from the beach and we went to bed like 5am). I just hope that I can manage better today now that I know what to expect... and just money wise I was thinking also that maybe I should just drink sodas and stay sober (less calories also).

But so far this looks good. I like the girl really much who's going to stay with me in the house and she also wants to start again her training routine so there's two of us under the same roof becoming fitness maniacs. Good and bad - good; constant motivation and understanding how important that is... bad; hardness to restrict because there's others around me all the time (but also no bad binging freedom!!!). Because I'm going to restrict and make some protein shake meals (I so love it because you can actually find those in here easier than from China). My main plan is to do separation between training days and not training days. No-training is little bit more lenient about the food because in the end this five months here happen only once and I should also enjoy it.

Can't wait for the Monday and stop coughing these green-yellow balls. 

3 kommenttia:

Sam Lupin kirjoitti...

CATS
like the animal not the musical omg
yikes ffffff i know how that feels fuck
and omg i noticed! you like to start your transformations at the beginning of the week! oh! i knew it!!! i'm presuming its the beginning of the week there at Mon because Sun is the beginning of my week and i haaaaate starting it any other day.
eating too hard. that's one way to phrase it. ;)
at least you have a life, babe! and yes, sober is better xo more productive really :P
and omg the imagery of the yellow-green balls tho
- Sam Lupin

Katie Elizabeth kirjoitti...

It sounds like you're in the perfect place for you. I'm glad that you're enjoying yourself.
XOXO

Lolita kirjoitti...

Cats are a must for paradise! I'd want to adopt them all though because I'm a crazy cat lady. It sounds like you're having so much fun there xx