Here has been situation going on so sorry for my disappearing. My computer got a virus or something and it totally wacked... I don't even dare to turn it on anymore, so I had to buy a new one. And finding time to do that was little more difficult than expected. First of all because I've been living at the gym and I need to go there right after my lectures, literally I jump on a motorbike and over speed there to make it to the class. This week has been pure routine, craziness and attempts to burn the calories from weekend and prove myself I can take two days off and still climb back on track - and I feel so damn good right now.
So the two days off were spent with other exchange students on one small island. Coolest thing ever was that we went there with a long tail boat so the waves basically gave us salt bath. My eyes were so in pain!
Eating buffet; like the cursed free ice cream for dessert, so I don't even bother saying how much I ate there. And next buffet in the morning, then little ice cream and lunch... that triggered this weeks training program (and I haven't been on the scale at all, I decided to follow my clothes shrinking... maybe once a week or so, will see. Because I'm scared that I'm still piling on the way I've done past year - I just don't get my body right now so better look at motivating things because eventually weight is only a number and tells nothing).
My intake has been around 1200-1500 and Monday I did morning run, night zumba and little biking, Tuesday was super girl day and morning run, swim and night 90 pump class and boxing class, Wednesday I took nice and calm biking 34 minutes and making 10km, then stretching and few inner-outer thighs and abs. Today is also super girl; I just came from a run & swim combo, and today's gym is pump, zumba, stretching.
So not many news here at the moment, because my life is lectures, studying and gym.
So the two days off were spent with other exchange students on one small island. Coolest thing ever was that we went there with a long tail boat so the waves basically gave us salt bath. My eyes were so in pain!
Eating buffet; like the cursed free ice cream for dessert, so I don't even bother saying how much I ate there. And next buffet in the morning, then little ice cream and lunch... that triggered this weeks training program (and I haven't been on the scale at all, I decided to follow my clothes shrinking... maybe once a week or so, will see. Because I'm scared that I'm still piling on the way I've done past year - I just don't get my body right now so better look at motivating things because eventually weight is only a number and tells nothing).
My intake has been around 1200-1500 and Monday I did morning run, night zumba and little biking, Tuesday was super girl day and morning run, swim and night 90 pump class and boxing class, Wednesday I took nice and calm biking 34 minutes and making 10km, then stretching and few inner-outer thighs and abs. Today is also super girl; I just came from a run & swim combo, and today's gym is pump, zumba, stretching.
So not many news here at the moment, because my life is lectures, studying and gym.


1 kommentti:
It sounds like you're doing quite well. And sticking to going to the gym, so that's pretty awesome. Keep up the hard work dear.
XOXO
Lähetä kommentti