Phuket and the coolest hostel ever (so yea, I got the visa in the end and the shit has worked out! Yay!!!). This is so gathered from what you can find from dumpsters and dark alleys. So ghetto... and yet it feels so safe and so comfortable. It's like the lady who runs this place seems to be living on black coffee and cigarets that she smokes on sofa (that's also covered with huge cloth because it's so outdated that no one would dare to sit there otherwise). The walls are painted with dirty green and brown, chairs seem to be falling apart and colorful chalk is covering the walls where people have been writing artistic messages. I just love this place, so far from that shashy and luxus that they always try to push for the tourists.
I should find an apartment but even still I just want to stay here, never study... just hang out and write my books about China and my life. It's like Zhu was the missing peace all the time, now I have someone who I can write to because long ago I knew that I want to do the book in form of letter collection. Everything had fallen into place again - and even that shit in China was so worth of those deja vu moments when I knew I had seen dreams about them few years ago. That was the main thing that kept me going through with it... having those "I've seen a dream about this" moments gave me power to get through with it in the end.
I wish I could feel like this forever. Just go with a flow and nothing is a problem and seems so easy. Just rolling with it. This is result from yesterday when I was sitting by the golden dragon statue and crying my eyes out after writing about the summers in my childhood. It's like a base work that I need to do in order to tell things to my parents at some point when I go back.
Having a good day?
Sammy: Thanx girl :DD Yes Lesmiserables <3 and="and" anxious="anxious" at="at" be="be" darling="darling" dear="dear" for="for" frustrated="frustrated" harm="harm" in="in" it="it" just="just" k="k" let="let" making="making" me="me" moment...="moment..." my="my" myself="myself" no="no" p="p" re="re" s="s" scale="scale" so="so" the="the" to="to" torture="torture" way="way" why="why" you="you" your="your">3>


1 kommentti:
It does sound wonderful, and I'm quite jealous. I'm glad that you're enjoying yourself. Lots of love.
XOXO Katie
Lähetä kommentti