OMG, there was some weird creatures running on our roof yesterday. It was dark when they started and the noise they made was really loud. They sounded like huge mice that weigh over 20lbs and they made weird whining sound and snarled their teeth, I honestly thought that they're going to come in and eat us for dinner. But they didn't. My roomie was so terrified that she couldn't go out alone for a smoke. And it was spooky... it's the worst when you hear the noise but cannot see what's causing it.
But yea, living with girls - first crisis and it was because I had eaten some noodles I thought to be mine. I'm fucking sure I bought them because I'm quite certain what I eat, so I really thought they were mine. So now my roomienumber one (I need to find her a name so let it be Abey) Abey said really nicely though but she has been pissed of the whole day and she's a weird combination of my summer work boss (yes, that one that gets our 16 year olds cry and leaves notes telling that we're doing shitty job), my cousin (the one that used to be like my sister, controlling me and getting me into trouble, hating and loving me at the same time) and my mom. So that's why even that nice way of saying it makes me go crazy and feel so bad. But if she didn't want to share she could have said it really clearly first because when we're buying things about half it looks a little bit like "let's share". But fine, let's not. I buy my things and you buy yours and my roomie number 2 (Amber) buys hers. Let's have 3 orange juices in the fridge and let's pile up the water bottles in our rooms... like why? well, one doesn't agree and that's that then. I don't mind, at least I can be as weird about food as I want. No pressure there or temptations to eat.
Amber came today and she was so lost in there that I needed to go to get her. Poor girl... but she's really nice and I think we're getting a long really well also. She's staying at Noora's room now because that is a little bit bigger and I think that it's the thing that has been also bugging her the whole day. With the fact that the other girls who came to the other house yesterday were kinda saying that they're staying there just the three of them. And there's seven of us, we got two houses so the one girl who's coming on Monday needs to go somewhere - and I'm definitely thinking her when I say that she might appreciate it if her roomie doesn't wake up 5.55/5.30 every morning to go running. That's also a truth. So if there's someone who's not doing that every morning (or 4/7), then I'd say go sleep with her.
But I really like Amber, she got the same interest as I do and the people here seem really supportive (everyone is so happy and wanting to join for exercise... like what ever, I doubt that they do it couple of times and then that's it) about my zumba lesson challenge... but will see if I really get the classes here. And I should also make a class... I don't have one ready. But Amber, we're going to buy a basketball tomorrow and I'll buy shoes for zumba. There's also one girl from the other house coming with us, Angel, and she's joining my runs. It looks like I got a follower crew here ^^. But yea I should buy protein powder but I think I'll need to wait for that a little... because my updated plan is now to eat around 1200-1400 calories a day and drink a protein shake after workout and that should add up to 200-600 calories to that, so it's pretty normal. How weird is that? I also decided to take in most of my carbs in the morning and more lean protein at night.
Either way I just hope that Abey would find a way to cope with this that there's a Swedish girl living in the same room. We all need our space and I can share but don't bitch at me about it. But for me, I got my goal in the triathlon and shedding these few pounds (I try not to go crazy with scale or anything)... partying hard is not part of my program, having fun for sure, but that doesn't mean I should get wasted every weekend - I don't even have money for that. And I don't appreciate it anyway after growing up surrounded by it. So that's for the rant. She just got back and seemed to be ok with everything... weird. Maybe it's just me.
I've been doing good. Tuesday I ran about 1K and went swimming circle in out little pool for 30 minutes. Wednesday - not that good. We were staying up really late because we waited for the girls from the other house to arrive so no exercise in the morning, I did small strength training at night (in total 200 abs and squats and 90 different leg lifts/stay-ups). And today run about 800 meters and taiji 20min + walking 35min in the morning... I need to do more. Specially because I went a little bit overboard yesterday with food. Tuesday I ate 2 packs cup noodle (those freaky ones that play huge role in this post), 2 slices of bread with my usual toppings, tuna-cheese bread slices (small, 8), chicken breast with salad and smash potato, chicken soup and ice latte. So that wasn't so good either. Yesterday; 2 slices bread, popcorn, 2 greasy ice coffees, chicken soup (? imagine this I can't remember) and 2 more slices bread and yogurt with granola... and today that I actually dare to count; 2 slices bread, 1 chibata, yogurt and chicken breast with tomatoes and salad, so that's about 1300 cals.
Little Miss Thin - thank you that support mean so much! <3 br="" nbsp="">
3>
Katie - thank you so much again :), I really hope my space too but we will see... <3 br="" nbsp="">
3>
Sam - Riiight! There's a huge line between excuse and the truth, thanks for telling me that it's the truth! And I'd also prefer the sugar-free but you got to take what you get. Asians like their sugar so it's everywhere and it's almost impossible to find anything without.I know, the writer syndrome... that's when you suck up in your thoughts for days 24/7 and and don't talk to anyone! I got it too, and some people think it means I'm antisocial, I just got a different way to express myself! <3 nbsp="">3>
But yea, living with girls - first crisis and it was because I had eaten some noodles I thought to be mine. I'm fucking sure I bought them because I'm quite certain what I eat, so I really thought they were mine. So now my roomie
Amber came today and she was so lost in there that I needed to go to get her. Poor girl... but she's really nice and I think we're getting a long really well also. She's staying at Noora's room now because that is a little bit bigger and I think that it's the thing that has been also bugging her the whole day. With the fact that the other girls who came to the other house yesterday were kinda saying that they're staying there just the three of them. And there's seven of us, we got two houses so the one girl who's coming on Monday needs to go somewhere - and I'm definitely thinking her when I say that she might appreciate it if her roomie doesn't wake up 5.55/5.30 every morning to go running. That's also a truth. So if there's someone who's not doing that every morning (or 4/7), then I'd say go sleep with her.
But I really like Amber, she got the same interest as I do and the people here seem really supportive (everyone is so happy and wanting to join for exercise... like what ever, I doubt that they do it couple of times and then that's it) about my zumba lesson challenge... but will see if I really get the classes here. And I should also make a class... I don't have one ready. But Amber, we're going to buy a basketball tomorrow and I'll buy shoes for zumba. There's also one girl from the other house coming with us, Angel, and she's joining my runs. It looks like I got a follower crew here ^^. But yea I should buy protein powder but I think I'll need to wait for that a little... because my updated plan is now to eat around 1200-1400 calories a day and drink a protein shake after workout and that should add up to 200-600 calories to that, so it's pretty normal. How weird is that? I also decided to take in most of my carbs in the morning and more lean protein at night.
Either way I just hope that Abey would find a way to cope with this that there's a Swedish girl living in the same room. We all need our space and I can share but don't bitch at me about it. But for me, I got my goal in the triathlon and shedding these few pounds (I try not to go crazy with scale or anything)... partying hard is not part of my program, having fun for sure, but that doesn't mean I should get wasted every weekend - I don't even have money for that. And I don't appreciate it anyway after growing up surrounded by it. So that's for the rant. She just got back and seemed to be ok with everything... weird. Maybe it's just me.
I've been doing good. Tuesday I ran about 1K and went swimming circle in out little pool for 30 minutes. Wednesday - not that good. We were staying up really late because we waited for the girls from the other house to arrive so no exercise in the morning, I did small strength training at night (in total 200 abs and squats and 90 different leg lifts/stay-ups). And today run about 800 meters and taiji 20min + walking 35min in the morning... I need to do more. Specially because I went a little bit overboard yesterday with food. Tuesday I ate 2 packs cup noodle (those freaky ones that play huge role in this post), 2 slices of bread with my usual toppings, tuna-cheese bread slices (small, 8), chicken breast with salad and smash potato, chicken soup and ice latte. So that wasn't so good either. Yesterday; 2 slices bread, popcorn, 2 greasy ice coffees, chicken soup (? imagine this I can't remember) and 2 more slices bread and yogurt with granola... and today that I actually dare to count; 2 slices bread, 1 chibata, yogurt and chicken breast with tomatoes and salad, so that's about 1300 cals.
Little Miss Thin - thank you that support mean so much! <3 br="" nbsp="">
3>
Katie - thank you so much again :), I really hope my space too but we will see... <3 br="" nbsp="">
3>
Sam - Riiight! There's a huge line between excuse and the truth, thanks for telling me that it's the truth! And I'd also prefer the sugar-free but you got to take what you get. Asians like their sugar so it's everywhere and it's almost impossible to find anything without.I know, the writer syndrome... that's when you suck up in your thoughts for days 24/7 and and don't talk to anyone! I got it too, and some people think it means I'm antisocial, I just got a different way to express myself! <3 nbsp="">3>



Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti