keskiviikkona, heinäkuuta 4

Surreal ice cream and candy bites

Couldn't wait the scale day --- should have. I think it's those days coming near, but still that doesn't give an excuse to a number that is so high I've never seen before. Ok, yes I was struggling couple days, I did eat little too much candy but even that doesn't seem to be good enough reason to explain it. Even I can see from the mirror that I don't look like that... or then my eyes are starting to play me tricks to the other way too showing me smaller than I am. That would be quite hilarious, wouldn't it.
    Just to make it interesting, I'm not gonna stay away from that scale... still wondering if I eat around 1200 calories, burn 1300 and yet I manage to gain (yes this is still going on)? This is SO weird... I loose like 6lb in two days, don't go on scale for four days and I've magically gained 8lb... ... ... Oh, well today I'm lucky and able to say they're just numbers. Actually I'm laughing because this is so surreal. I try again, and again, again and again. Eventually something must happen.

My life is changing - again. And I haven't even left to Asia yet... when I come back I'm gonna change the city and the university. Just got to know yesterday that I'm accepted. So cool, I'm gonna be a teacher... or let's just say that I'm doing those studies. I'm not willing to box myself just yet into something, no one knows what I'm going to be when I grow up.

Me and Aya were planning to go have one tonight. At the city we work in, so because I'm off before she does, I planned to go for a run in between and wait for her. Yesterday it seemed like a long time when we saw and she asked if we could talk... there was something she wanted to ask me last time but in the end we were both too tired to discuss anything serious. And with people somehow following us everywhere it wasn't even possible. I have few possibilities what that might be... but I'm not starting to guess.

400 today... let's rock this scale!!

Stillimagining - Definitely refreshing is a good word. I got so much out of there last summer and I hope I'll learn something again. I suck at swimming ^^. I can swim and I'm a good swimmer in general but I haven't ever bothered to get to know any techniques or tried to swim against the clock. But I love the challenge. My goal is just to get to the finish line and if I can pull that whole thing anywhere near an hour or hour and half I'm more than happy.


Cristina - Thanks girl <3. I got this stupid habit of believing that everything will work out just perfectly.

Ei kommentteja: