My second free day and so happy to have couple more. If I hadn't I'd be so tired... six days work and after these another six ahead with a new job to do. My primary job is to make food but since I'm the only one from the food-girls who has the climbing training, I'm the only one who can do the guide stuff also. So now I need to do that too... actually I'm the only person in the whole island who does both :D
And also when I'm back to work again it's gonna be a day and Cat is back there. I get along with Jess too, but she's just so annoying persona that I rather avoid her presence. Her daughter is lovely though... she's 11 and has been helping me a lot. Like putting things on display and learning how to sell to the customers, she has marked the product, taken the money and giving change - I've only counted what and how much. Their attitude still amazes me. Best was when Cat's daughter was spending a day in Jess' daughters class girl had introduced the other saying "this is my summer work colleague..." and they were 9 at the time.
How am I doing except being tired? Fine I guess... no scale because those days. Crumbling through my own requirements, not hitting the goals perfectly but fine. I just had this magical wake up yesterday that Little, Moderation and Enjoyment. People always say that there's no switch to turn ed on/off, but I seem to have one... kinda. I mean it doesn't turn it totally off, but it changes it, affects my mood and how easy it is to manage through the day. Bad thing is that I'm not able to choose when it turns and which way.... it just happens. Like yesterday. I'm craving healthy stuff, eating little and not really wanting to binge. (Also let's remember that Bei and her love to ice cream have been out of my life like a week... that affects good on me, clearly)
Now I got to go to the Bank sort out some stuff... I'll do a better catch up later. Love you all and wish you'll have a good day. <3
And also when I'm back to work again it's gonna be a day and Cat is back there. I get along with Jess too, but she's just so annoying persona that I rather avoid her presence. Her daughter is lovely though... she's 11 and has been helping me a lot. Like putting things on display and learning how to sell to the customers, she has marked the product, taken the money and giving change - I've only counted what and how much. Their attitude still amazes me. Best was when Cat's daughter was spending a day in Jess' daughters class girl had introduced the other saying "this is my summer work colleague..." and they were 9 at the time.
How am I doing except being tired? Fine I guess... no scale because those days. Crumbling through my own requirements, not hitting the goals perfectly but fine. I just had this magical wake up yesterday that Little, Moderation and Enjoyment. People always say that there's no switch to turn ed on/off, but I seem to have one... kinda. I mean it doesn't turn it totally off, but it changes it, affects my mood and how easy it is to manage through the day. Bad thing is that I'm not able to choose when it turns and which way.... it just happens. Like yesterday. I'm craving healthy stuff, eating little and not really wanting to binge. (Also let's remember that Bei and her love to ice cream have been out of my life like a week... that affects good on me, clearly)
Now I got to go to the Bank sort out some stuff... I'll do a better catch up later. Love you all and wish you'll have a good day. <3

1 kommentti:
yayyy congrats that ur able to eat normally right now! It really is great that ur able to enjoy food without the guilt, even if its only temporary:) hopefully this will continue for u? that would be great:)
all the best with ur job<3 love u
Lähetä kommentti