Even if it's cute, it doesn't need to be sweet and unhealthy sugar rush.
I'd like to write about huge progress but I don't know where I'm at. I don't want to step on the scale... kind like I'm not really caring. I'm using the excuse "I got better things to worry about". Better things..I . like work. That's good excuse to allow myself almost like anything. Well, in a way I don't mind, I need to eat or otherwise some kid is gonna fall off from the cliff today (I'm the rock climbing person and it's up to me that the rope doesn't slip).
Last days have been busy, good and full of funny events... sure there is this stalker thing and he has sent me few messages. Also one binge day, but I've also skipped on wharf while waiting Cat and his husband to return from the grocery store. I felt so like a child, wishing that they would come, restless and exited. I also sneaked in theater from the back door with Cat and her husband to watch a play we had missed when it was shown to the staff. Been working on my day off and meeting bunch of grannies that were from a theater group Cat was instructing last year... they were amazing, what a life wisdom and how funny things. I got a beautiful butterfly from one and she had taught how to make birch rings and bags. I've always wanted a birch bag.
Cat's daughter was also helping me on the other day. Only 11 and doing so much, she made portions, fried meatball plates and took care of the cashing while I was doing dishes and watching from side how it goes. And again I keep wondering how these kids are so nice, helpful and know much what to do, when and how. They really are part of the team and they'll go so far in life.
Yesterday I saw also Yuki and we went out with Ran and Bei - and I got work today. Wise me. And not to talk about things going like in movies... I forgot my phone on the island and I needed to communicate through facebook with Bei who texted to Yuki. I also had to borrow alarm clock from Ran. Seriously... how much trouble do you need to go through because of one missing phone!
Yuki, omg I've missed her so bad. We talked all the visible shit out... but I really would like to talk with her more deeply as soon as possible. I sense that there's something wrong with her and her dad, more than she's saying at the moment. But I guess that this info needs to wait until she has stopped working and moved back.
YESTERDAY'S FOOD
1 Oven potato with salmon filling (at work, leftovers ~300)
1 pack noodles with veggies (after work at home ~400)
One turkey sandwich when walking back from the bar (without sauce ~300)
+ 10 pieces of white chocolate
+ one banana.
So not too bad. Today I'll have soup for lunch, with pineapple. Then noodles when I'll get home... or then I'll just stick with my coffee when I'm with Ran. We're supposed to see tonight - again.
Last days have been busy, good and full of funny events... sure there is this stalker thing and he has sent me few messages. Also one binge day, but I've also skipped on wharf while waiting Cat and his husband to return from the grocery store. I felt so like a child, wishing that they would come, restless and exited. I also sneaked in theater from the back door with Cat and her husband to watch a play we had missed when it was shown to the staff. Been working on my day off and meeting bunch of grannies that were from a theater group Cat was instructing last year... they were amazing, what a life wisdom and how funny things. I got a beautiful butterfly from one and she had taught how to make birch rings and bags. I've always wanted a birch bag.
Cat's daughter was also helping me on the other day. Only 11 and doing so much, she made portions, fried meatball plates and took care of the cashing while I was doing dishes and watching from side how it goes. And again I keep wondering how these kids are so nice, helpful and know much what to do, when and how. They really are part of the team and they'll go so far in life.
Yesterday I saw also Yuki and we went out with Ran and Bei - and I got work today. Wise me. And not to talk about things going like in movies... I forgot my phone on the island and I needed to communicate through facebook with Bei who texted to Yuki. I also had to borrow alarm clock from Ran. Seriously... how much trouble do you need to go through because of one missing phone!
Yuki, omg I've missed her so bad. We talked all the visible shit out... but I really would like to talk with her more deeply as soon as possible. I sense that there's something wrong with her and her dad, more than she's saying at the moment. But I guess that this info needs to wait until she has stopped working and moved back.
YESTERDAY'S FOOD1 Oven potato with salmon filling (at work, leftovers ~300)
1 pack noodles with veggies (after work at home ~400)
One turkey sandwich when walking back from the bar (without sauce ~300)
+ 10 pieces of white chocolate
+ one banana.
So not too bad. Today I'll have soup for lunch, with pineapple. Then noodles when I'll get home... or then I'll just stick with my coffee when I'm with Ran. We're supposed to see tonight - again.
Hard things are made easier when saying them differently; don't say I have to, say I can.
Bother your head with challenges, they are new changes to change everything you ever hated.





Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti