perjantaina, kesäkuuta 27

Friendship and Introducing Greta

"I have a feeling that I could write to that diary..." she writes to me suddenly when she has pulled the blanket over her head and getting ready to go to sleep.
"Then you should!" I say. I'm happy because I spent ages decorating that and I had a feeling that she might not use it. But this sentence shows me that she's at least trying again. "what will you write about?"
"Friends and friendship... that's what I'm thinking here..." 
The little smile catches my lips. Friends, I wonder if she finally realizing that she hasn't had good one before me in a while. Or not the kind of who would have seen through her like that. 
"I just wonder that based on how my life has been going..." she says, "...I have periodical friends. Like in the elementary school I had a good one, we were together every day. Before you there was Jane and we were calling each other more than once a day, sure we talked a lot about work but it has left next to nothing now... and now there's you. I wonder how long you're going to stay and who is coming after you."
"Yea, you never know. But you know, I think that this is going to last a little further because we are talking about different things. We're talking about life and supporting each other... that's not taken away easy even the life situation would change. And you know, even if that would happen, I won't measure friendship through the time spent together, to me it's that when you meet after long time it should feel like no time has passed. You know, you can always send a message."

****

There was a barbershop with a cool name located a cross the street yesterday. Result is nice, I like it very merry much. I colored it myself because it's cheaper to do it and less risky. You get what you ordered for sure...
   Summer hair little late this year, ok, I usually don't even have summer hair and I haven't been sitting on hairdresser's chair once during past five years so it was the time to do something about it. My ends were so bad anyway that they needed to be cut - the hairdresser tried to get them clear from the knots but it was impossible, they were just dead ends.
  Another cool notion I made few mornings ago; my abs are starting to show and I can fit into all my clothes again, at least I think that I don't have stuff I couldn't wear now. I guess my weight is somewhere around 71 kg or 156 lb... still can't believe there used to be 14 kg more of me and that it wouldn't come off because it was such a huge stress. I'm just loving this new me which has finally come here to stay.

So I'm ok despite that I'm still having parent issues and that I still get these down days too but I'm ok and quite happy.

My happiness is my freedom. I can do what I want and go where I please. When we made a role characters in the adventure island one summer I was called Greta; free spirit who loves to sit alone in high places and sees the world totally differently because she was raised by the great wise wizard in the village. She does respect for the high power they worshiped and she doesn't really know how to be afraid for the pad shiny things stealing dead monk who was driven away from the monastery in mainland. For the most she is curious and the need to understand drives her close to the danger zones. That's me, the person I've always been and who I feel good being. A day dreamer who wants to be respected in her own little circle but still be the nobody in the wide world because I love my privacy and freedom.

In a few days I'm going to be Greta again probably for the last time. It's in a way sad but in a way I like it that I'm putting the Adventure island behind me now. You never know what future holds for you but there's still high possibility that I'm not going to be Greta ever again in that island... but Greta I'll always be in my heart because she made me happier than I ever was before.

2 kommenttia:

Sam Lupin kirjoitti...

you are so cute.
"then you should!" that made me smile. and i'm having a shit day.
"And you know, even if that would happen, I won't measure friendship through the time spent together, to me it's that when you meet after long time it should feel like no time has passed. You know, you can always send a message." beautifully said, gorgeous. beautifully said. and i cannot deny any of it. it's very true.
i love it! i don't know. it fits perfectly. it really brings out your eyes and features as well. it's brilliant.
abs are starting to show. omg. hottie. you are looking quite thin in that picture i do have to say xx
it is shocking, isn't it? the number lost piling up to what you are now. everything is such a drastic change.
you are very Greta then. somehow, it fits your looks as well. not sure why. it just does. and i wouldn't have you any other way than your free spirit. i enjoy you as you are. i indulge in your thoughts.
you can be what you want, darling. that's the thing about life. you are whatever you want to be. and if Greta you want to stay, then let her stay. make her a home in every place you go. it may be challenging, but that is the point of life. fitting in the way that you want into the niche known as the world. x

-Sam Lupin

Bella kirjoitti...

Oooh, I love your new hair! Very spiffy. I love the color, too. It's been about five years since I last saw a hairdresser too. I hate hairdresser chit-chat. It's grown so much and I should really get it styled, but nope.
"I'm just loving this new me which has finally come here to stay."
This is wonderful to read :) There'll always be down days and troubles pop up, but it's just lovely to see you happy.

Lots of love to you sweets <3 xx