perjantaina, kesäkuuta 13

Walkway pics and morning gym

The sun has gone away and the only thing I have left here for now is memory of warmth. I wear too much clothes and wonder when did the summer became so cold. It's raining but I miss thunder. I would scare the wandering tourists away from interrupting my peace. That's how it feels like when they storm in so suddenly after minutes of complete silence. I just want to get lost in pictures, get lost in the time when sun was shining on this island and I was wandering outside of these thick stone walls waiting for rush hour to begin and my voice to fill the air with random facts in different languages.                                                                                                                                                                                                                "The first woman started working permanently as an official at the Finnish customs in 1888. It was early but family had money worries so this lady applied an exception permit from her gender and got the job..."                                                                                                "Civil flying got its roots in airballoons, air ships and bicycle air planes, the self carrying air planes were a new invention at the beginning of 1900's and the civil flying started when there was planes but no use after war. The first airplane bombing was done by Italy in 1910 in Libya... the planes were not too fancy, you know, mostly they carried mail and in this Finnish airline's plane (Junkers F-13) there was only 4 passenger seats..."
   "In the 1800's they tried to control smuggling in many ways which was a huge problem between Finland and its new mother country Russia. They hired special traveling customs men to hijack the smugglers and these men cause a lot of problems first during their job because they had no instructions how to do their job and their salary was based on how much they can catch. But truly problematic they became when they were pensioned, for example this one guy was fighting with police many times because of drinking too much and beating his wife so in the end they asked him back to work..."   
And so on. Today it's raining hard, I think about the gym and how did my morning training go after one day break I had to take because of my tummy. I'm wondering what on earth because I never have menstruate pains. Recently I've gotten them and not very light ones. It's ok as long as I don't move or eat but straight after I feel like I'm going to puke everything up. It's weird. I recall some kind of resembling experiences from high school when I weighed close to this but I thought it was because I wasn't eating. Not because of lady issues... but really it can have something to do with weight. I've seen not only my shorts getting a size too big for me but also I menstruate less compared to for example two years ago... when I also weighed 13 kg more than I do now. Less is nice but pain is not, maybe it's just that my body has hard time figuring things out or something... have keep eye on that and try everything possible to avoid pills. I really don't want to take them.
My morning workout today:                                                             Treadmill - 20 min (8mins running)                                                    3x8 Series                                                                                    Dead lifts with 30 kg                                                                  Squats with 30 kg                                                                          Press up squats 2x7 kg Dumbbells                                              One hand rows 2x7 kg Dumbbells                                            Chest laying down 2x7 kg Dums                                                    Arms up behind the head 1x12 kg Dum                                  Treadmill 15 min (4 min running)                                                                                                                                                       Felt good because I've never tried with that much of weight. I've always used less and suddenly I figured out that I must be able to carry more than I think. With dead lifts I'll go for 40 kg next time and see if I could make it to the 50 kg and squats were good but they had the ankle of the bar different than I'm used to so I didn't dare to try more than 30kg there. But once I hit the technique perfect I'll put up 40-50 kg there too. But for now I got to take 30 because I couldn't find enough support from my abs and I felt it on the back. Food so far consists of one protein yogurt +130 and croissant +300. I got a soup to eat at work which +220... it's low because I don't dare to eat too heavy stuff now on mu tummy and I want to avoid all the excessive carbs, sure they would be easy to diggest and tummywise in this situation but no. I had yesterday the whole bag of fries with dipp (frozen and made in the owen myself so not caloric explosion), but I also had double pasta on Tuesday and Chinese Monday so I have room for one super controlled day. That's still going to be 700 when I leave, then snack maybe a banana or protein bar +100-200 and at home I'll still have my noodles and veggies so I'm still going to shoot to 1500, meaning no worries, specially because I'm not biking today ^^, raining too much. 

Now I just can't resist. Here's views on this island from my walking way to work.  I pass these every time when I go. 


















1 kommentti:

Sam Lupin kirjoitti...

i find it hard to believe it's not blistering hot there as it is here. not sure why. the concept of cold doesn't exist anymore.
rain makes nice sounds though.
come here. you'll get sun 80% of the year. if not 90%.
ah, i don't like history. xD
that is strange. i'm one of those people that don't get discomfort associated with the cycle other than peeing a lot more.
i'm the opposite. the more weight i lose, the heavier and longer and more consistent my periods are.
you're so hot when you talk calories. keep it up, angel and you'll probably be able to carry me :3 omg.
wait. wait. pictures. PRETTY PICTURES NO LESS. OH MY GOD LOOK AT HOW GREEN EVERYTHING IS. WE HAVE SAND. THIS LOOKS SO GOOD.
i hate everything.

-Sam Lupin