torstaina, kesäkuuta 19

Bored Gym and Nasty Talk

Another rainy day at work. Not many people and the few who are coming find it impossible to close the door behind them for some reason. I just wonder why, because they make me freeze. There's also kid's art camp next door and they make quite bit of a noise through out the day. I don't mind, it's funny to listen to them. The things I'm fed up with is the stupid customs jokes (I work at the customs museum) I hear through the door daily. That's just aaargh...

But what the hell... Midsummer is almost here. Tomorrow to be exact and then I'll have a total of 4 days free, amazing. Can you believe that? I can't. Don't even remember how it felt to be free and not going to work. Well I took my time and finished a diary beginning to Suna. I wish she'll take some time to sort things out and to express them in some sense. She can't speak about them and she says it's easy to write about them. So I just made her one so that she might start it.
This is how it looks. "It's better fail than join the poor souls who know not victory nor defeat" it says.
    And the blank page is not filled with text from me to her and the butterfly is redone with black. This is how I've made days like this to go by... diary and thinking, doing cute things for Suna and studying languages. If it's going to be like this the whole summer I can speak fluent Spanish and Russian in no time :D



Gym is also going good. I just made up a new blog for my food and training. here. And I'm truly figuring out how much I actually can put iron on the bar... there's 30 kg but two days later I did the same squats with 50 kg. Leg press gave me a challenge at 120 kg but I got it up... not just once but 12 times in a row. I also ran 15 minutes straight today... me... a girl who used to say that she hates running it's boring and I won't. Took couple of years just to learn to like it. I figured to try squats with 80 kg. Just the logic that if I can press over 100 I should be able to squat 80.
   That\s my life at the moment. Gym and work... so I focus rather on how many kilos I can lift and how many minutes I can run than how many hours I have to sit and try to be creative. I like my job even though it might not always sound like it because too much is too much.

There's also something with my hormones... I used to never have any pms pains but suddenly I'm getting them. Then again I remember having something like this when I was in high school, eating next to nothing and everything, I used to have something like this but I thought it was because of the food. My tummy gets really painful after eating... and it's clearly related to periods. Who knows... I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if I need to go to see someone.
   But I've also been terribly horny lately. Like... you know when you day dream about someone so much that you get wet and then you can't seem to stop that. Maybe I'm really lacking customers or my sexual development is running late or something (I'm 24) because I've never had that this bad. I just want to f**** someone particular... and of course it's a woman. Oh well, maybe I should just enjoy it. Because being nasty is kinda fun... might even write a story about these fantasies - or is that too much to put up here?

1 kommentti:

Sam Lupin kirjoitti...

people. what can you do baby
midsummer. no. no. no. summer cannot have a mid yet.
i like that quote. and those photos are so beautiful and eye-catching! stunning!
oh my god that is so adorable
holy shit. wonder woman here.
yeah. i also, like you, do not get any PMS pains. not even recently. it just doesn't happen. the more weight i lose, the longer my periods are however but they are very regular.
you're on your period. of course you're horny! i want to shag people on my period. like x10 times over.
never too much *whistles*

-Sam Lupin