The head line is borrowed from one cute boy visiting the museum. He saw old locks and thought Harry Potter immediately and when he left he said to me that we have cool dragon skin shoes :D, they're actually blue colored crocodile leather. I love his imagination.Otherwise we have a lot of cool stuff in, more pics later but this is why I like it, smuggling in all forms and air planes. I work in a customs museum and I never thought it would be this cool place to be in. There's many stories. One related to that black taped thing. It's reconstruction of a machine that they tried to use in order to smuggle rectified spirit in 2001. There was this guy in Belarus who figured that when paraffin is mixed with rectified spirit it becomes jellylike compound. So they sold it here as detergent and here one fellow had this machine where he would put in calcium chloride and the paraffin would get down to the bottom and the spirits would rise up and be ready for bottles. Genious...
This jeans skirt is now in my closet. I've been looking for one like forever... and I just couldn't believe I fit in it. It was the last piece, so I have to try it on even though it was size 38 (US 6-8, UK 10). I've worn that size last time when I was 15, that's 9 years ago. And back then my ed was blooming. It's tight and still can't get in any trousers or shorts that size thanks to my ass and tights but that day might still come.
I'm in that pic 73,6 kg (162,2lb) - now 73,1 kg (161,1 lb) - and that's where I was when I started at uni. No pressure, this will drop down when I get to move away under Suna's surveillance. Not planning to stop eating or anything, but planning to cut out the crab.
But this skirt made an episode few nights ago. Suna is about the same size, she just has wider hip... she hates it and refuses to believe me that she has the dream body from 50's. Seriously she's one of the most gorgeous people I've ever known. She tried that on, got it up but couldn't button it. (just remembered I said I would change her name... well I guess I'm not changing it then if I can't remember the new one :D)
"There's Mamma Mia going on... have you seen it?" She said when opening the tv.
"Dunno, I guess I watched it on airplane half asleep but why not" I say and my eyes follow her moving back to the kitchen area. Microwave beeps, first soup is ready - she made that two days ago just thinking of me so that I wouldn't need to think what to eat when I come from work. Such a sweetie. But then this sweetie walked at the table, took her soup from the microwave and said that she should stop eating because she's so fat. And after that she wouldn't say a word, notice me in any way. I dissolved into air to her.
"what's going on?" I tried, many times. Nothing. She wouldn't even lift her shoulders up and down indicating dunno. She wouldn't even do one single eye movement towards me at the table. On sofa I tried to hug her, stayed there - she wouldn't push me a away but she wouldn't let me touch her. She just pulled her hand away when I tried to touch it.
That's when I got mad too. I didn't know if she was mad at me for being thinner or if I had said something wrong or if she was just mad at herself for not being thinner for the summer. Either way she was just staring the Mamma Mia and I had no meaning. I thought of going for a walk, leaving without a word. She would be so surprised by it... but I didn't I guessed it wasn't because she was mad at me. She would have said something. But still I was staring out of the window, back turned to the tv, sitting next to her but staring to the other way. I even cried silently so that she wouldn't notice it. She didn't. I know she was glancing at me there, but said nothing, I didn't say either. I just wanted to run.
I heard from her breathing that she fell asleep. I was even more annoyed by that - how can she just be like that. Hurt so bad but then get lost in tv and forget it all? Sure, I did that too, it's called killing time before you get to feel yourself useful again. I stood up and went to brush my teeth. Plaid candy crush for a while still saying nothing to her and she went to brush her teeth too. I turned my back on her when she crawled in bed too, still crying a little. I felt so stupid to cry over this. There was nothing to cry about and still everything to cry about... then I felt one finger drawing lines on my back. She wasn't mad at me thought came over me, I felt relieved feeling those lines she was drawing. Everything was ok in the end.
I'm pretty exited that I've lost that much in a day. And that it's still going down. So far today I've eaten 2 rye bread slices (with cheese and ham) +300, one protein bar +180 and just while ago I made couscous, chicken and veggies +400 (? Didn't really measure that well). This is my only free day so from now on I must love Mondays... honestly I have no idea how am I going to make it through these three months with this working schedule and still finish all my school things. Loving the views though... or that little I can see from it when I'm not inside of the museum. And thankfully I'm working just 6 hours a day otherwise I would be dead.
This is my moment before work. Music, diary and coffee.
Check me also on instagram, doing the 100Happydays challenge.

.jpg)

6 kommenttia:
dragon skin shoes. tehehe. i can imagine Game of Thrones as well as Harry Potter with that statement.
i'm that size! currently, i have the same sort of conflict with you with size UK 8s.
awwwwwwwwww Suna must be cute.
it kills me when people say they should stop eating because they're so fat. really.
i'm sorry you felt upset. i'm hoping you feel better. i'm hoping you both do.
yes. love Monday's. Monday's are good.
i just followed you on IG!
-Sam Lupin
oh yeah. my style.
i'd mince cucumber if i wasn't so lazy. but instead. i can make it into salad form. but this is so convenient. literally takes less than a minute if you're an expert like me (whilst still weighing everything).
the thighs. i hear you there. i do fit into UK 8 pants, but it's just the material has to be stretchy. if it's not, no fucking way.
most of the pants i typically choose somehow end up stretchy or a kind of material where i don't really have to be a perfect size 8 to get into it. a size UK 8 is like a 36 inch around the hips, or something to that equivalent. and a UK size 10 is something like a 37-38. so 10 i fit perfectly - pants and skirts. could be a little loose even. just not an 8. NOT YET.
you're adorable as well. <3
-Sam Lupin
"Say you're positive but poison the air around you..." very lovely statement.
your entire statement is lovely.
i try not to dwell on it too much. logically, i shouldn't but it is very hard to ignore especially since my mind refuses to let me forget it.
and you are completely right about the people closest to me not calling me fat and whatnot. in fact, a lot of them have seen my weight loss and have seen me go through it. those other people that do call me fat have never seen me struggle with my weight as it is.
thank you, angel x you're beautiful. and i like following you! though i do forget to check your instagram so i just pop in here and there sometimes. :)
-Sam Lupin
Hah, how adorable! Kids and their imaginations. Ooh, you work in a museum? That seems to suit you perfectly, really. I'm jealous that you have blue crocodile skin shoes. They must be so pretty. I'd love to own a pair of purple ones one day, yessss.
Sorry I'm short on words but I just wanted to let you know that I'm reading and thinking of you and hope you're doing okay.
Cute skirt, by the way :)
Lots of love <3 xx
i know you love Zumba, m'dear! now i know why. it's so lovely though the classes are always so full! i dislike full classes :(
training for me should be hard. i can't count it as training until i break a sweat. that was why i was so afraid Zumba would not fit in until went to one.
it is sad, isn't it? but i'm feeling better now. promise. i love you, pumpkin <3
you'll know when i'm feeling horrible. xD i'll whine a lot more.
-Sam Lupin
The only thing I hate more than gorgeous people that don't know how gorgeous they are is gorgeous people that do.
/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com
♥
Lähetä kommentti