I hope I can find more time after two weeks to get to read your blogs. Right now I'm just waking up, working and going to bed. Not talking to anyone else but Suna and not really doing anything... it takes me 2 hours to get to work and 2 hours back at the moment and there's way too many moving parts in this way. First bike to the railway station, train to H city, walking to the main market by the shore, boat to the island and walking another 15 minutes. I don't mind really, I love the place I work in.
It's an old sea fortress Suomenlinna which was built in the middle of 1700's. I would be crazy to complain... the best thing if you think getting skinnier is that I'm working 12 pm to 6 pm and now that it takes me 2 hours to get there (from June 1 hour less when I move to H city), so how do you think it affects on my eating? Right, not too much food and I'm always hungry when I get home because I'm not hungry around 11 am when I should eat. Of course I do eat but for now at least it has been little hard to manage eating around that time. 11.30 is better... but then I'm on the boat already and even 11 is bad because I'm in the city and I have no money to eat 4-5 euro's sandwiches everyday or anything more expensive... I know I'll need to use my credit card this month, I usually try to avoid it and manage with what I have. The only thing I could afford are bananas, porridge and McDonald's cheese burger (1 euro), but you don't manage 6 hours standing shift with one cheese burger. I need better food. But the problem is that I need to eat on the go... just don't know yet how I'm going to figure this out. Eat or not to eat...

Suna was peeling carrot when she looked at me asking "How are you planning to eat tomorrow?"
"Dunno."
"You take something to eat with you, right?"
"I guess so... frozen peas, paprika and corn? That could be handy..."
"Damn with you! You can't eat just that!" She kicked floor with her foot to make it stronger. My heart jumped... she shouldn't be like that. I didn't know if I should start crying or not, she was a bit too emotional with this. I didn't know how was the kitchen, I didn't know what to prepare for... and she still cared if I was nervous because of my first day, if I ate and how would all this go.
Yesterday was an official opening ceremony and I was talking to strangers for four hours. I liked it, people are fun and meeting them is even more fun. I had no idea who were coming and to talk with the leader of Finland's customs, the head of T city's harbor and curator of one of the T city's museum's I would really love to work in was useful. It's all about connections, best here that I had no idea who these people were before someone told me, so you know... I was relaxed, being me, throwing jokes at that curator and harbor boss and to many others and then afterwards I heard who they were. Ooops? Dunno. You never know what will come of it. I have an unique ability to stay in people's minds.
Love you ladies and I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Enjoy the sun, it's shining again :D
It's an old sea fortress Suomenlinna which was built in the middle of 1700's. I would be crazy to complain... the best thing if you think getting skinnier is that I'm working 12 pm to 6 pm and now that it takes me 2 hours to get there (from June 1 hour less when I move to H city), so how do you think it affects on my eating? Right, not too much food and I'm always hungry when I get home because I'm not hungry around 11 am when I should eat. Of course I do eat but for now at least it has been little hard to manage eating around that time. 11.30 is better... but then I'm on the boat already and even 11 is bad because I'm in the city and I have no money to eat 4-5 euro's sandwiches everyday or anything more expensive... I know I'll need to use my credit card this month, I usually try to avoid it and manage with what I have. The only thing I could afford are bananas, porridge and McDonald's cheese burger (1 euro), but you don't manage 6 hours standing shift with one cheese burger. I need better food. But the problem is that I need to eat on the go... just don't know yet how I'm going to figure this out. Eat or not to eat...

Suna was peeling carrot when she looked at me asking "How are you planning to eat tomorrow?"
"Dunno."
"You take something to eat with you, right?"
"I guess so... frozen peas, paprika and corn? That could be handy..."
"Damn with you! You can't eat just that!" She kicked floor with her foot to make it stronger. My heart jumped... she shouldn't be like that. I didn't know if I should start crying or not, she was a bit too emotional with this. I didn't know how was the kitchen, I didn't know what to prepare for... and she still cared if I was nervous because of my first day, if I ate and how would all this go.
Yesterday was an official opening ceremony and I was talking to strangers for four hours. I liked it, people are fun and meeting them is even more fun. I had no idea who were coming and to talk with the leader of Finland's customs, the head of T city's harbor and curator of one of the T city's museum's I would really love to work in was useful. It's all about connections, best here that I had no idea who these people were before someone told me, so you know... I was relaxed, being me, throwing jokes at that curator and harbor boss and to many others and then afterwards I heard who they were. Ooops? Dunno. You never know what will come of it. I have an unique ability to stay in people's minds.
Love you ladies and I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Enjoy the sun, it's shining again :D


2 kommenttia:
sounds like you're busy! but a good kind of busy from your last statement of the first paragraph. :)
always eat. just find a way to do it, m'dear.
she's right. you do need to eat, m'dear.
"Damn with you! You can't eat just that!" <--agreeing with Suna here.
enjoy work, sweetie, but enjoy it when eating something. you'll learn to work around it, m'dear.
you should. <3
-Sam Lupin
i'm glad, m'dear. i'd like to be able to work eating through your schedule and whatnot. hopefully, it'll even out!
don't let ED win.
yes. definitely. adding up burned. i don't generally do that because i don't feel like the calories in and out fallacy is true, but oh man, if i feel like eating more = just exercise = eat more if i want. yes, that is definitely going to be a thing.
oh, what holidays are around those 90 days?! the only real "holiday" i can think of is period days where even eating 2000 calories won't be enough. :P
awwwwwww i don't trust my eyes. i actually have a jar that is similar that has 20g missing from it. so i weighed them out - figured out it was 60g that i ate. i wrote that i'd eaten 62.5g (1/4 of the jar) so i was actually quite close! you're right on that :)
oh no. i was too happy to feel bad. even now that it's a new day, i weighed myself and i did gain but i don't really care. i'm too happy to care. it's very confusing how my mood changes like thtat.
aw, sweetie. it's alright. i know you're busy. and you give me enough attention in my opinion :)
have a good day, gorgeous.
-Sam Lupin
Lähetä kommentti