tiistaina, toukokuuta 6

Bright blue sky under shower

"Tat"
It's all so bright in my head, the sky is blue and I can hear Suna's voice right next to me.
"Tat!"
Why is she calling me, I'm right here under the shining sun which warms me... wait, sun... I'm sure there was warm shower like feeling on my skin. Sun shower. It got so cold now, I must have gone to the shadows. 
"Tat!!!"
Suna sounds like something is wrong, why? We're together, it's ok... then the memories of brightness go blur. I start to see the bathroom's brown colors, Suna's face is at the same level she looks like she would have kneeled down. Why... wait, why I am sitting on her bathroom floor how did she find me?
"What happened?" She asked. I see her eyes are calm but confused, worried and a hint of fear is hiding behind them. Everything must be ok, I just slept for a while...
"I don't know..." I have just figured out that the last thing I know is that she was massaging the back of my neck, I felt the warn water running on my skin and then I saw colorful dots and felt the twisting like I would have fallen to sleep. I must have fainted. 
"Are you ok? I was just thinking that do I need to call an ambulance or something..." I heard the worry-scare-relief in her voice. My first instinct was to hug her to make sure she was ok and to tell her I was fine, I was still there. 
"I'm ok as long as I get my vision back to normal."
"Gee... I'm not going to touch you ever again."
"Of course you are, I'm not going to faint every time... it just, I don't know what happened."

I'm so glad she was there. We had been out and came in early morning, I was tired and ready for bed. My neck area has been so stuck from all the reading that I've been feeling like puking frequently, now it's totally open. I guess she hit some nerve which made me faint and opened the whole thing, now it's only my back that hurts. It was one of those moments that remind you about how short life is. How you shouldn't hold back anything because it might be too late to say it.

It was an eventful Saturday many more ways too. She finally talked to me about those things which hold her back... or should I say she answered my questions. It was so cute when she was hiding behind the blanket like a little girl who is feeling shy, peaking from there to check up my reactions and to hide her despair. It all ended me crying because she's hurting... why is it that you really never cry your own life?

This week I'm working at my old elementary school instructing sport school for kids. Enjoying my time teaching javelin throw and sprints while I'm trying to ignore the messages from one hero who hasn't scheduled the lectures at uni early enough. Or even told us how we're going to do this course and now there was the e-mail that we all should be present tomorrow if we want to know how to get the points. Fucking annoying and stressing.... got to go biking and to be ready with javelin soon.

1 kommentti:

Sam Lupin kirjoitti...

"Sun shower. It got so cold now, I must have gone to the shadows." that is a beautiful statement. just saying.
you fainted? oh no. honey :(
it's strange. i do cry about my own life. but other people's dismay is so much stronger. you know how you'll react. you trust that nothing's going to happen to you if you do X, Y, Z, but you're not in another person's head. you don't know what they're thinking when they make a decision - it's horrible. it's horrible.
javelin throwing. that is so hot.
i hate people like that. i hope it'll all even out. it nearly always does, doesn't it? that's a funny thing about life. it just somehow evens out. for me anyway. i like that.

-Sam Lupin