keskiviikkona, toukokuuta 14

T city final tunes

What I write about? The busy uni student life, the empty plates, disappointments, happy moments, countless coffee cups I wish never get empty. It's time to back my bags and leave T city for the summer. H city, here I come with my problems tangling around me and the cool colored candy in my porridge - mom always knew I was little different.

It has been ages since I've last stand on a scale. I'm scared, I know it's not a good idea because if the number is too high, I'll be disappointed and hate myself for the rest of the day. Hate just a little even though I wouldn't feel like dying... I reach to it. That black thing is under the sink and it's not even mine. But it's the one I trust because I've been using it since I started to sleep here. Not every day. Just once in a while. I tap it and the digits with numbers show up, I hope my different colored socks would save me from the disaster. It might be that they did. 73.7kg... I blink. Without watching a bite I put in my mouth, eating like a horse in my opinion and with zero exercise. And I lost. 

I'm packing in bags, taking stuff to the warehouse I have had all the year. Over think what do I need for 3 months, read my mail box and write the sentences I hope to be the last ones for the school work I need to do. Except one. I figure out that the computer program I was supposed to teach for ethnologists is not needed now, good that someone told me that their funding had gone with the wind. Lucky the laziness and that I hadn't done anything for it yet because all that would have been a waste.

What did I do to escape stressing boxes? I went to Qwensel to drink a coffee. Got to love that copper pan they bring, it's HUGE amount of coffee. They also bake everything themselves and there's traditional Finish things there. The idea is back to the 1700's, they even dress like it. Other two pics on the left are banananananananananaan paaaancakes ^^ Suna is adorable. And me on my way to T city.

Have a happy day my darlings! I know I am and I'm waiting exited to live two weeks at Suna's before I get my apartment for two months. Btw reading my old posts I realized that this is third name I have for Suna :D... oopps. I think I'll start to write with the first one again because it's further away from her real name. From no on she's going to be Hope again. Suits her well.




















3 kommenttia:

Sam Lupin kirjoitti...

"The busy uni student life, the empty plates, disappointments, happy moments, countless coffee cups I wish never get empty." all sound like good topics m'dear.
omg. candy in porridge. i'm grinning so much. you're too cute.
different coloured socks are the best.
whoa, whoa, wasn't it like the last time you weighed a lot higher? you sound like you've lost a lot of weight.
conclusion: you are not a horse. there we go.
oh well. i'd gotten used to Suna. oops.
loooooooook at that.
you Finnish people are hot. i'm not kidding.
can i be Finnish?

-Sam Lupin

Sam Lupin kirjoitti...

i know it was horrible. plastic covered ew.
don't worry angel and even though this is totally TMI: my stools are hard. and they are not watery. i only took one laxative, just to ease digestion.
how can you do the best on your exams when you are sick i just cannot
i need to be calm and in a happy state for exams to go good.
so yeah. ice-cream every day pre-exam and 10 hours sleep. xD
"In my mind you're Finnish because anyone with 25 inch waist must be hot and your personality is so unique. I think you might have been a Fin in your past life or something :D" i was giggling for a whole minute. i'm still giggling.

i also love you to pieces.

-Sam Lupin

Sam Lupin kirjoitti...

i know it was horrible. plastic covered ew.
don't worry angel and even though this is totally TMI: my stools are hard. and they are not watery. i only took one laxative, just to ease digestion.
how can you do the best on your exams when you are sick i just cannot
i need to be calm and in a happy state for exams to go good.
so yeah. ice-cream every day pre-exam and 10 hours sleep. xD
"In my mind you're Finnish because anyone with 25 inch waist must be hot and your personality is so unique. I think you might have been a Fin in your past life or something :D" i was giggling for a whole minute. i'm still giggling.

i also love you to pieces.

-Sam Lupin