tiistaina, huhtikuuta 29

Finding the way

Test done... never ever want to go to that class room again. It was made on computer, imagine 30 computers, ten of them typing with the old kind of keyboard which really makes noise, people coming and going in and out every hour... try to do a test there! I know I passed but I have no idea about the grade I'm going to get. Can't say was it good or just pass...

Anyhow, it's over now. That's good.

I stare at the wall, write another thing. And another, and another. It says she's there but she won't answer. I fight against the urge to say something snappy. Something that would make her sad and hurt a little... but I won't she doesn't do that to tease me or to be mean. It's just that she is having problems of her own. Still wishing she would answer me I ask if she would keep me company for a while... still pressing the send button alone for half an hour. Once I get one word answer. 
"Can I come there after May Day?"
.... Silence... I read news and then after a long while my phone shakes. "Maybe, sleep well."
Why won't she say anything! I assume she's anxious, feeling down but she won't say it for some reason. "...night" I answer. Pushing my head on my pillow, gaaah! 
So, sorry I want your attention and try to get you out from the tv! Be with yourself then but you could at least say so!

I stare at the roof of the room, white like most roofs. I'm annoyed trying not to cry... I can't handle well these things where I'm left with a loving bang on my face and assumed that it's enough. I'm annoyed because I worry, and she won't let me. Deep breath. She don't do that to mean anything bad or trying to hurt me. I'm annoyed because of my reaction, it's so childish - but I am a child like person. 
Shake.
"I'm sorry <3 bad.="" didn="" feel="" i="" make="" mean="" t="" to="" you="">
She has a way to make my heart melt. But at the same time I worry about her so much.

Today I'm heading to P city for May Day. It's a big party day in this country, specially among students so I'm kinda fleeing from here. I hate the student mass that gathers to a one place, drinks and goes around the city recklessly. I hate the big mass drinking. So today I'm going to hang out with Oota and see Kat and Isi. Tomorrow we're having fun like rest of the country... and I hope Suna finds something to do.

This is really bored post, but I'm little confused... I still got few writing things to do but basically this is over now. I don't need to be present anywhere. The "what now?" I will figure it out soon. I'm sure about that...

Bella: not sure how old but I would say based on structure and the fact that it's monastery area that around 1000 or 1200 AD like surrounding city structures in Scandinavia. We had busy trade connections in the Baltic, so most of the capitals or marine cities were founded latest 1200 AD. Stockholm (Sweden), Gotherburg (Sweden), Tallinn (Estonia), St. Petersburg (Russia), Viipuri (back then Finland, now Russia), Turku (Finland) Tartu (Estonia), Lubeck (Germany), Copenhagen (Danmark), Vilna (Lithuania) were among the bussiest and they all have still structures that old remaining. Maybe I'll take some more pictures for you from this city too.... there's much here dating back to the Middle Ages or Early Middle Ages :D


2 kommenttia:

Sam Lupin kirjoitti...

because of your theme, i always assume that this post is going to be a sad one.
i hope it's a good grade. i don't want to imagine that situation though i can say that i'm the type of person that can block out noise easily. just not in examination settings.
"She has a way to make my heart melt. But at the same time I worry about her so much." that's just how love goes m'dear.
Copenhagen sounds so much sexier than Denmark. eh? eh?

-Sam Lupin
PS. have a good day, gorgeous.

Sam Lupin kirjoitti...

don't worry my love about the whole low carb anti-vegetables veganism thing m'dear. i tried it out. didn't work BUT i somehow still managed to get up to 1700 and 2400 calories respectively without breaking a rule.
kind of tells you something :P
don't worry m'dear. i'm taking care of myself.

-Sam Lupin