I have nothing much to say. My thesis takes most of my time and this week I've been just writing it like crazy 10-14 hours each day since Monday. Sure little breaks in between and since Thursday I've been over worked... it's getting harder and harder to read sources, look for them and write something academically smart. But I got 17 pages pure text so far... the minimum requirement is 15 pages but I passed that already and I've done just introduction and introduction to theory base of the whole thing. It's so mixed with different fields that I can't make it any shorter really. But I'm exhausted. I feel like I can't even spell my own name anymore.
So what's the best solution to that. Look at Aya and Dou when Dou's phone rings and he turns on the bed - unfortunately the bed is too small and he falls. Partly because Aya pushed him down partly his own fault. Laughing, I love these guys. Who had known that one smiley man from Africa would cheer up the day so much... I didn't. But I warmly recommend that to everyone; move in with someone. Now we were just talking and kinda decided that we will move to same city as our "family". Then Oota can always come at our place whenever she wants and Cat is always close to be our mom when we need her to be.
The next best solution is to do workout plan. I did and tomorrow I got 2 hours cardio.
Then next week: Monday: Circuit and Combat, Tuesday: DanceCombo, Zumba, DanceAerobic, Functional Mobility (that's fucking 4 hours my ladies!!), Wednesday: climbing with Yuki, Pump and Circuit, Thursday: DanceFit and Pump, Friday: I will travel to Suna's I think, so maybe jogging or something, Saturday: Zumba the least... how's my food? Suna is watching me like a hawk, I'm writing a food journal and trying to hit the 1200 calories for the day. And I need to eat more if I'm exercising roughly +250 for each hour. She said that if I didn't she wouldn't let me go to zumba on Saturday.
I started the food diary on 8th, and I had 1192 calories (24% fat, 57% carbs and 19% protein)
on 9th I had 1751 calories (21% fat 62% carbs, and 19% protein) and the little sin was ice cream
on 10th I had 1091 calories (33% fats 37% carbs and 30% protein) and I walked 90 minutes (-360)
Now is 11th so I'm not putting it in yet since I still need to count few things for it.
My first weekend in ages when I stay at T city and not at Suna's. I miss her a little.. ok... a lot. It feels weird to know that it's weekend and I'm here and she's there. Thankfully she has other friends today to go party with and she's not sitting home alone. Just on Thursday night after being very productive I went to a bar for that magical one with Yuki and Sheng... and that felt good to be there with them. Yuki told about her trip to Cyprus and Sheng - well we have been talking about this with Yuki quite a lot. She is distant somehow and doesn't talk much about herself or the hard things she goes through. She just listens. I'm worried about her a little... here we go again. I'm finding someone I assume I could help somehow.
But this is how I do at the moment. All my thoughts are now directed to China's mega city and how my companions experienced it... I am so tired and guess what. That's just the first one because I'm overachiever I decided to write two thesis. And even for the first one the book pile is like this.
So what's the best solution to that. Look at Aya and Dou when Dou's phone rings and he turns on the bed - unfortunately the bed is too small and he falls. Partly because Aya pushed him down partly his own fault. Laughing, I love these guys. Who had known that one smiley man from Africa would cheer up the day so much... I didn't. But I warmly recommend that to everyone; move in with someone. Now we were just talking and kinda decided that we will move to same city as our "family". Then Oota can always come at our place whenever she wants and Cat is always close to be our mom when we need her to be.
The next best solution is to do workout plan. I did and tomorrow I got 2 hours cardio.
Then next week: Monday: Circuit and Combat, Tuesday: DanceCombo, Zumba, DanceAerobic, Functional Mobility (that's fucking 4 hours my ladies!!), Wednesday: climbing with Yuki, Pump and Circuit, Thursday: DanceFit and Pump, Friday: I will travel to Suna's I think, so maybe jogging or something, Saturday: Zumba the least... how's my food? Suna is watching me like a hawk, I'm writing a food journal and trying to hit the 1200 calories for the day. And I need to eat more if I'm exercising roughly +250 for each hour. She said that if I didn't she wouldn't let me go to zumba on Saturday.
I started the food diary on 8th, and I had 1192 calories (24% fat, 57% carbs and 19% protein)
on 9th I had 1751 calories (21% fat 62% carbs, and 19% protein) and the little sin was ice cream
on 10th I had 1091 calories (33% fats 37% carbs and 30% protein) and I walked 90 minutes (-360)
Now is 11th so I'm not putting it in yet since I still need to count few things for it.
My first weekend in ages when I stay at T city and not at Suna's. I miss her a little.. ok... a lot. It feels weird to know that it's weekend and I'm here and she's there. Thankfully she has other friends today to go party with and she's not sitting home alone. Just on Thursday night after being very productive I went to a bar for that magical one with Yuki and Sheng... and that felt good to be there with them. Yuki told about her trip to Cyprus and Sheng - well we have been talking about this with Yuki quite a lot. She is distant somehow and doesn't talk much about herself or the hard things she goes through. She just listens. I'm worried about her a little... here we go again. I'm finding someone I assume I could help somehow.
But this is how I do at the moment. All my thoughts are now directed to China's mega city and how my companions experienced it... I am so tired and guess what. That's just the first one because I'm overachiever I decided to write two thesis. And even for the first one the book pile is like this.
For real after I walked back from library with these I was just thinking "someone please remind me that this is just the Bachelor". And I'm also using all of them. Crazy me, sometimes I wonder why I just can't write a shitty paper without going into every single detail. I'll get back to you when my brain is hurting little less. Thank you for being there!!



2 kommenttia:
Wow, that's a hell of a lot of work :-/ I'm not surprised you're exhausted. It's looks like you've got a good balance happening with your food, though yesterday seems a little low calorie-wise. I love your workout plan. I've always been intrigued by Zumba. I have the Wii game but it's horrible to use.
Good luck with your studies. Take care lovely <3 xxxx
Hey hun! Good luck on your thesis! I'm so proud of you doing this. What's it on? I start my masters program tomorrow and I've mapped out all the readings in my planner. Basically I realized I'm going to be tired, probably stressed, and maybe will be afraid I'm going to fail at the very least five times a week. I'm rooting for you! I love you!
Lähetä kommentti