It's fouth day in a row when the sky is all grey and it's raining. I planned to go to see the waterfall today but noway I'm going in that weather. I'm just doing what I can do the best - sit inside somewhere comfy and drink coffee and write. I knew I wouldn't get the 50,000 words for my NaNo because of all the school work and travelling, so I'm happy with the 11,000 and little more I have by now... it's a start and it's going good now so it's easy to keep writing it.
There was the Thai's light festival few days ago. They go to the shore and put flower coronas with candles to float in the sea and let those Chinese kind of lanterns fly up to the sky. I lighted up one lantern and there's just something in there when you see it flies. It literally feels like the wind takes your wish and takes it to the clouds where someone will take it and see if they want to make it happen.
Yesterday I had dentist.... they said I'll get a removable for one tooth. Age doesn't come alone, once I get it I'll also pop my tooth into a class like old lady at night - how cool is that?! And I've been seeing dreams again lately. The kind of where the rest of my teeth also come out. Funniest one was where I pulled a cube out of my mouth and there was a mini landscape built on that and my teeth were mountain chain in the middle of it. But either way, they're not able to do it within the two weeks I've left so... I'm not doing it in Finland. They said I can be an year without a tooth so I do it when I come back because now I have to come back. It's also so much cheaper here and I like the dentist better. Honestly they put also one filling in and without any painkilling shots; I didn't feel a thing when they did it. So I do the math, if I do that in Finland it will be at least 700 more and to me that is same as accommodation for a month in here and flight tickets, so if I can get a tooth and holiday + better care, I would be stupid not to come here. I take it as universe's way to tell me I really belong here.
Also... Good contrast with the insurance companies because I just e-mailed to the current one to ask how to do thing with my tooth, what they need and what they can cover and the e-mail was the most polite, telling me exactly what they need and they sent me a report form and told me even where to sent it. Whereas I still fight for the money from my stitches with the former one I had. Just asked them what's going on because I sent all the info needed more and now they claim they haven't got mail from me and that the case is closed. Wait for it... this is not how it works. Pissed.
Another conversation with Suna. She wasn't in the mood of having her actions evaluated, instead she needed to feel important so it was my turn to open up. I explained the whole Christmas situation again to her and I like that how I know now that she reflects my thoughts on hers - so is using me just the way I wished. She made me promise that when ever I feel like I need a hug I should go to her and not only that if I needed someone to hold me, she would be there because she doesn't want that I suffer alone. Sweet thing that girl...Sparkle has some new trainees coming in today and they'll live at the same place where I am now. So it's my job to keep them alive I guess for the first nights when they scream because of cockroaches or something.
I also went to the seashell museum... and now I need to finally publish this because it's ridiculous to write a post for six days and get two lines per day.
Bella, I promise I will tell you if the phantom pain goes away. For now it's mostly gone but it still peaks time to time. And food of thought is always nice, isn't it? I still keep puzzling around that myself too from time to time because answers are not static. They change as we grow as persons so it's good to check in once in a while.


1 kommentti:
Congrats on your 11,000 words! That's a brilliant effort, especially considering how busy you've been. I'm excited for you that you're going to keep writing it!
I'm really intrigued by your phantom pain, I might have to spend some time reading up on it. That's pretty awesome that you get a bonus holiday to see the dentist! One guy I know goes to Thailand a few times a year to see his dentist for the same reason, though it's not the safest place to holiday.
Take care xxxx
Lähetä kommentti