tiistaina, huhtikuuta 16

Back to my feet

I got up before 10am this morning YAY! But still the whole day yesterday I was feeling fucking awful, anxious... it helped a little when I was writing in Starbucks and second time when I was in Zumba Circuit class but other than those three hours all together I felt total exhaustion and like on the edge of tears all the time. It was just simply awful.
   And actually I have no idea if I'm supposed to be in school today. Don't really care about it anyway, but I should do a hell a lot of stuff related to things I've already missed. I think we still have holiday today... but then it's just "can't help it" if I should have been in school. I suffering for the lack of interest at the moment.

I feel like I should do horribly much but then I just do nothing. My life is still somewhat tasteless... it's raining and I like it because it fits my mood. Like you see I struggle to keep my thoughts insightful and write fluent sentences so I think I'll just shut up for today and try to eat something. *struggle, struggle* but at least I'm little brighter than yesterday.


2 kommenttia:

Sam Lupin kirjoitti...

exhaustion + on the brick of tears? know how you feel, bb.
can't say anything about anxious but i know how shit that feels as well
just the word Starbucks give this...like nice atmosphere i'd say
aww no
for me i have to be in school
whether i want to or not i just have to
which is weird because if someone told me to skip a class about a week ago, i would've done so
i hate some colege classes that much
but i can't skip even the most useless of classes right now i just can't
awww :(
and yes, try to eat something then love
xo
-Sam Lupin

Loulou kirjoitti...

thx so smuch for your kind words, hun. please be a little brighter each, day, ok? Keep going..

xxxxx