So sorry for being away. I just want to let you know that I'm alive and still updating, but the China makes it hard because last month the VNP didn't work more than 2 minutes at the time. I'll explain things better later but now you need to be happy with this list.
-went to train Kung Fu for a week, and that was the best week of my life
-Maya... omg, I cannot wait that you guys hear these things she says. I cannot believe that the person like her exists.
-I can speak Chinese! Just a little but still... and these ending exams are hideous.
-I've been struggling... but now think I finally figured out the knot that keeps me in this cycle that makes me only fatter.
- I'm waiting to go to Thailand and to be more present again.
I'm so sorry I haven't been able to read your posts. I love you guys and it breaks my heart to be away, I've been thinking you guys everyday. <3 p="p">3>
-went to train Kung Fu for a week, and that was the best week of my life
-Maya... omg, I cannot wait that you guys hear these things she says. I cannot believe that the person like her exists.
-I can speak Chinese! Just a little but still... and these ending exams are hideous.
-I've been struggling... but now think I finally figured out the knot that keeps me in this cycle that makes me only fatter.
- I'm waiting to go to Thailand and to be more present again.
I'm so sorry I haven't been able to read your posts. I love you guys and it breaks my heart to be away, I've been thinking you guys everyday. <3 p="p">3>
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti