I'm missing my blog but I just don't feel comfortable enough to write. Bei isn't really giving me the space I would love to have. I constantly have a feeling that she's watching what I do behind my back. Days like this when she's gone are rare... we've been living a month together now and it's really starting to creep on me. It's just her persona and she's worried she's not doing enough and so on, kinda sweet but still she's not thinking. She leaves stuff where ever and need a lot of attention. Our relationship has always been about joking and being stupid as much as you can, that too is getting rough. But the thing that annoy me most is that she's not doing anything... she never studies and when I come back home explaining about what did I do, she says that my accomplishments make her anxious. I'm so close to say to her that if I make her feel like she should do something, then maybe she should. Argh.
I still do like her, but now my nerves are just on the edge.
Still no apartment, still not stressing and I'm struggling to find my phase with fitness and life in general... some minor adjustment problems but I guess I'll figure them out soon. Plan might work... now that I've figured out what will I study this year. Maybe the routine will follow even though my life is going so much around again that there's no room for routines.
Couple days later I still haven't sent this... and I have nothing much else to say. Well, my Master's thesis is at the point which requires that I find a way to get back to China. I have few options I can grab on, there's actually a pretty good chance I'm going there. Happy to get away, big dreams and big plans. I have been using all the resources I have here, I changed when I left archaeology. Since I've been ethnologist my mentality has been totally different and I have been more social, speaking with people and just asking and daring to use the opportunities offered by the university. I've just finished a career planning course and I've started to gather together a portfolio on the internet to do this creative job hunting. I should get my other blog rolling... the public one I started but I have hard time figuring out what to do with it.
This is amazing, because when I think again my weight I've lost in total 15 kg from the last let's say February. But after June I haven't lost even a pound. So once I get rid off these lady issues, that last 8 will go and I will score the number below 65 permanently... the kind of number I couldn't get to when my ednos was at my worse. Even now it's finally exhilarating to be here at 70kg where I used to be stuck with the cycle of not eating in four days, gaining it back during the weekend what I had lost... now I'm eating normally and once I was scared this wouldn't be possible to be this size and eat.
I've come so far, And now I feel like I can do anything.
I still do like her, but now my nerves are just on the edge.
Still no apartment, still not stressing and I'm struggling to find my phase with fitness and life in general... some minor adjustment problems but I guess I'll figure them out soon. Plan might work... now that I've figured out what will I study this year. Maybe the routine will follow even though my life is going so much around again that there's no room for routines.
Couple days later I still haven't sent this... and I have nothing much else to say. Well, my Master's thesis is at the point which requires that I find a way to get back to China. I have few options I can grab on, there's actually a pretty good chance I'm going there. Happy to get away, big dreams and big plans. I have been using all the resources I have here, I changed when I left archaeology. Since I've been ethnologist my mentality has been totally different and I have been more social, speaking with people and just asking and daring to use the opportunities offered by the university. I've just finished a career planning course and I've started to gather together a portfolio on the internet to do this creative job hunting. I should get my other blog rolling... the public one I started but I have hard time figuring out what to do with it.
This is amazing, because when I think again my weight I've lost in total 15 kg from the last let's say February. But after June I haven't lost even a pound. So once I get rid off these lady issues, that last 8 will go and I will score the number below 65 permanently... the kind of number I couldn't get to when my ednos was at my worse. Even now it's finally exhilarating to be here at 70kg where I used to be stuck with the cycle of not eating in four days, gaining it back during the weekend what I had lost... now I'm eating normally and once I was scared this wouldn't be possible to be this size and eat.
I've come so far, And now I feel like I can do anything.

4 kommenttia:
firstly, let's comment on this blog post, and then a comment reply. good. plans are good when it's midnight and you should be asleep.
that sounds like a tight situation with Bei. to be honest, i think that you know more about how to deal with her than i do. usually, i'd just tell people to assume that someone else is having the same situation they are - what advice would you give them? works most of the time. <3
you sound like you have a lot of things sorted out. it's going to be alright in the end, honey. i like that about life - something i always tell myself that things will always fall into place because they always have. it's true by the way. it does somehow fall into place.
15kg?! that's amazing. damn you honey. <3 i know how you feel like when it comes to that last bit! it's so nice.
" I've come so far, And now I feel like I can do anything." you can. you can do everything you want to. don't forget that. <3
also, comment reply:
"Oh, wow... and I thought that the last plate was sexy, just look at those shrimps!!" i just started grinning because i got so happy.
i skipped that class because it takes an hour to get to college, and it's at 8 in the morning and then i have a 5-6 hour gap where i have to stay there before the other two lectures are at. so i decided it just wasn't worth the effort considering i just don't listen to lecturers (i can't learn things off when someone says it to me in an hour long boring lecture theater usually.)
it's always nice to hear from you, honey.
it's nice to have you around as well. you're brilliant <3
-Sam Lupin
You sound like you could do anything; you seem to be a very accomplished person. Studying ethnology, writing a master thesis in China? I can only wish :)
Hey lovely lady! It's always good to hear from you.
I'm sorry Bei isn't giving you much space. Living together can really put a strain on both friendships and relationships. I hope you can find an apartment soon. Could you talk to her about needing more space?
15kg, hot damn is that a lot. Well done. I think it's fair to say your body is leveling out and adjusting after losing so much so quickly... I wouldn't stress about not having lost more since June if I was you.
*hugs*
xxxx
silver pens are brilliant. everyone should have them. everyone.
peanut butter sandwiches forever.
i'm fasting today so i'm as hungry as frick frack fuck.
"Good exercise, made me want to go moving like right now! Gym is open so maybe I'll just go in a minute or something.... dunno. Maybe I'm not skipping my blog. :D" doesn't it? i really want a Zumba class right now. i want a Zumba class every day. it has become SUCH A MOOD LIFTER. i swear.
i couldn't wait so i started cheating on my silver pens with normal ass boring pens and glitter pens. yikes.
-Sam Lupin
Lähetä kommentti