Hi guys new blog since I'm in China and vnp is what it is sometimes. Here you can read what I have been doing after arriving in China. Can't keep up with too many sites to write and still study and write my master's. Hopefully you will go there and read it.
Food wise I'm doing better than I thought I would :). Means that I really am at the point where I can speak about ED as past tense. Of course it's always going to be there in some ways because I still think that once you learn to think in some way you cannot forget it completely. But it doesn't bother me anymore, I have new ways of thinking and I can talk about my experience openly.
Take care, I will keep this going on and tell when I have a new one. I also need some place where to analyze food stuff and so on... that has been a challenge with the new blog, I keep returning here all the time.
There's also something I will write about soon... something good, something weird and something kinda cool. Two months without vnp and access to fb, gmail or blogger made me feel so isolated that now I'll catch up.
Love you all.
Food wise I'm doing better than I thought I would :). Means that I really am at the point where I can speak about ED as past tense. Of course it's always going to be there in some ways because I still think that once you learn to think in some way you cannot forget it completely. But it doesn't bother me anymore, I have new ways of thinking and I can talk about my experience openly.
Take care, I will keep this going on and tell when I have a new one. I also need some place where to analyze food stuff and so on... that has been a challenge with the new blog, I keep returning here all the time.
There's also something I will write about soon... something good, something weird and something kinda cool. Two months without vnp and access to fb, gmail or blogger made me feel so isolated that now I'll catch up.
Love you all.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti